024

heeseung wakes up minutes before his alarm goes off. he stares at the ceiling, spacing out as he contemplates on how to survive the day.

he sits on his bed, glancing at the desk calendar on his table.

no wonder i feel much more shitty today.

he picks up his phone to check the messages. heeseung puts it back down when he realizes that it's just messages from jake.

what am i even doing? i should at least stop treating him like that. fucking get it together, heeseung.

++++++++

[ heeseung ⭐ ]

jake:
good morning hee!
have a nice day <3

heeseung ⭐:
good morning jake 😊
have a great day too

jake:
GASP
YOU REPLIED FAST

heeseung ⭐:
what? lol
i always reply to you tho

jake:
no you don't hehe
usually you take an hour or two to reply
but that's okay, i don't mind 😅

heeseung ⭐:
oh
sorry
it's just that i'm not really the type of person to like texting
i'm lazy

jake:
yep i know haha that's why i don't mind waiting
it's fine with me ☺️
anyways i have a class rn
bye!

++++++++

"sunoo hyung, is this alright?" sunoo stopped scribbling on his notepad when he heard jungwon's voice.

he scoots closer to jungwon to check his work on the laptop. "this is great. i'm glad sunghoon's teaching you properly."

the freshman just smiled at him and didn't answer. he's not contradicting my statement, i guess they're done with their arguing?

since most of the members have classes, only jungwon and sunoo are in the headquarters.

"hyung," sunoo looks at jungwon as the boy shifted on his seat. "how can you be friends with sunghoon hyung when he's so rude?"

i take it back. i guess the bickering got worse. sunoo tries to hold back his laughter.

"honestly, i don't know." he chuckled. "we've known each other since highschool so i'm kinda used to him being a devil. but trust me, he's actually nice."

jungwon winced, "hyung, i do trust you. but sunghoon and the word nice don't fit in one sentence."

"you think so?" sunoo laughs again. better not tell this to sunghoon or he'll make the poor kid suffer again.

"by the way hyung, since today's 28th, should we publish another article tomorrow?"

sunoo's smile dropped when he heard what jungwon had said.

"hyung?"

"yeah we'll publish one. just tell ningning to prepare the pubmat." he felt his throat run dry, so he breathes deeply- trying to calm himself.

it's just another normal day, sunoo. no need to overreact. fuck it, he wants to get wasted.

+++++++++

[ free trial in hell ]

jay:
yo people
let's play billiards after dinner

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara