034

sleeping my problems @leejeno tweeted.

i've been hanging out with chenle too much that i forgot how evil this guy is 😀 PLS HE'S ALR PLANNING SMTH I AM SHAKING RN

237 likes | 38 retweets

replies:

@chenleave we haven't even started yet? who allowed you to be this dramatic 🤕
↪@leejeno well sorry but i just saw you pull out a long ass list that i'm sure doesn't include child friendly activities
↪@chenleave that's just the itinerary 😭 calm the fuck down will you
@young_tae should i tell sunghoon to turn the van around bc i ain't gonna let myself die for the second time

++++++++

the travel was unusually quiet, even chenle who was always talkative didn't talk that much during the whole ride. only the music from jay's spotify playlist can be heard, which calmed sunoo a bit.

after a few more minutes, the group finally arrived at the retreat house. the guard opened the gate for them, letting the vehicles get inside the facility.

"yay! oh wait, is that a pool?" jay squints his eyes after he went out of the van.

"wow would you look at that, yonsei even built a pool here? so that's where our tuition went huh," jake comments while stretching his arm, attempting to put it around jay's shoulders but the guy just pushed him away.

"your arm is heavier than my bag, idiot." jake pouted at jay's words.

sunoo went to the back of the van to get their things. he grabbed the bags one by one, letting it sit on the tiled floor of the balcony.

"hyung, let me help you." he heard ni-ki behind him.

he puts the box of chips on the ground. "thanks, just put them here."

"sun," sunghoon calls his attention. "i just finished talking to the caretaker, she said there are six rooms available. since we're twelve, we can pair up to accommodate each room."

sunoo nods in agreement. "sure, i don't have any problem with that. should i divide th—"

"no! i have a better idea!" chenle interrupts, grinning. "wait here okay?" he runs towards the lounge area while carrying his backpack.

jeno scratched the back of his head. "and here he goes. i hope you prepared yourselves for the worse."

++++++++

busy 😪 @simjake tweeted.

HUH ??? WDYM RANDOM PICKING .... then does that mean i have a chance of being in the same room as h****** 🤭 OMFG CHENLE U ARE A GENIUS