047

hoon 📰 @parkwrites tweeted.

oops, i think i might've said too much 😬 no regrets tho lmao did i lie? 🤌

392 likes | 72 retweets

replies:

@cornjay you shithead, wtf did you do now
↪@parkwrites nothing? i was just bonding with my friend's potential bf 🥰
↪@cornjay oh no you're rly gonna end up straight to hell at this rate
↪@parkwrites i mean ... not that i'm complaining about it 🤷
@chenleave chief can you share whatever is happening
↪@parkwrites nawp 🤐

+++++++++

sunoo's been awfully quiet after sunghoon and ni-ki left the room. he's just sitting on a small chair, right across heeseung's bed.

heeseung has been silent too- just observing the younger. he wants to check if sunoo is still mad, since he looks kind of pissed off earlier.

it's been a long time since i've seen that look on his face.

he didn't want to admit, but it feels good to see that expression on sunoo. he's been trying to avoid the guy because he didn't want to get in the way of his relationship with nishimura, but it's so difficult.

"heeseung hyung."

heeseung snaps out of his thoughts as sunoo called his attention.

"are you really okay?" sunoo asked softly, his voice now different from before. "is there anything you want to tell me? i'm here, hyung."

he shakes his head. "it's just that i haven't gotten enough sleep these days..."

sunoo nodded. he knows it's not the reason, but he also knows heeseung won't tell him anything. he's always been like that, especially when he first met him.

"hyung, what happened to us?" sunoo whispers, his eyes full of longing.

what happened to the guy who promised me that he won't ever leave me?

"we changed, sun." heeseung chuckled bitterly.

and that's the sad reality. sometimes he wishes they could just go back to that day....

+++++++

"heeseung hyung! pway with me pwease?" a ten-year old sunoo yells on the playground.

heeseung- who is a year older than sunoo, just looked at him with a blank face.

"i don't play anymore. i'm not a kid like you."

sunoo's lips quivered, a sign that he's about to cry again. he likes throwing tantrums when he can't get what he wants- and right now, he wants heeseung's attention.