030

"hyung, what's your zodiac sign?"

sunoo stopped typing on his laptop and glanced at riki, who is busy with his phone. the two are sitting next to each other on the couch, inside the headquarters.

"cancer. why?"

"just curious. what's your favorite color?" ni-ki continued to ask while sunoo is focused on his laptop.

"uh, purple... shit, why does it keep on saying error..." sunoo mumbled, his eyes fixated on the screen. he's been editing the pubmat for their post but photoshop is being shitty.

"how about... your favorite food?"

the older one raised an eyebrow. what's this, slambook? "i don't know, i like a lot of food."

riki nods while typing fast on his phone. "do you prefer cats or dogs?"

"dogs."

"favorite song?"

"okay that's it, i've had enough with the q&a. what are you even typing on your phone?" sunoo faced the younger and tried to check on his phone. "wait— you're not listing my answers, are you?"

riki gulped, his ears turning on a shade of light pink. "what? n-no! haha hyung what are you even saying..." he avoided his gaze.

sunoo's eyes still remained on riki, observing him. it's just odd for sunoo how the guy is so transparent with his feelings towards him. he can't even lie to my face without getting all red.

how cute.

wait, did he just say cute? sunoo shakes his head and went back to editing the pubmat.

+++++++

jw ✌🏻 @yinyang tweeted.

i'm sorry but did they forget that i'm in the same room as them or are they just oblivious of other people when they're together 😐😐😐

182 likes | 49 retweets

replies:

@hiyyihglow we are all lgbt inside our hearts boo, don't try to fight it 🌈
@nishi_rk are you homophobic 🤨
↪@yinyang no, i'm gay and i don't have anyone that's why
@parkwrites wru? i'm here at the lib
↪@yinyang so what
↪@parkwrites i'm giving you 10 mins to come here or else
↪@yinyang 🏃🏻‍♂️💨

+++++++

"you have to put brackets here, then just copy paste this one."

jake watched as heeseung controls the mouse using his right hand while editing the code for the program. it's been over an hour since the older texted him, saying that he's free to help him with his project.