Preface

Japanese have a word: kintsugi.
Wikipedia describes it as the art and philosophy of repairing a broken object with elegance and grace using gold or silver, not hiding the imperfection but honoring and embracing it as part of the history of the object.

This "golden joinery" turns the flaw into something unique and quite more beautiful than before because now, something precious shines through the cracks.

" Sidhaarthhhh bus kar na bebu " A 7 year Old Shehnaaz whined looking at an 17 year old Boy.

" Sweetheart thodi der aur I have my Boards in the coming week, then we would go out on a jog " He spoke engrossing in reading his English Book Again

" Sidhaarthhhh" Shehnaaz whined again after whole 3 minutes he noted but smiled, Shehnaaz was his best friend from the time they came here in this area 2 years back , when she was 5 years Old and he well he was 15 .....
They had an age gap of 10 but then Does Friendship asks your age.

" No thodi der , I want to go out now " She spoke with her index finger pointing towards him.

" Kaheko Be " he asked keeping his Book aside closing it finally and looked at her with interest as it was the first time in these two years she was asking to go on walk with him herself or it was him who pressurized her to come along.

" Haaye voh Mera Friend hai na Tathagat , Voh Aaj Yahan Shift hua hai , toh maine usko bola ki Mera Sidharth sabse acha hai par voh maana nhi , toh chal usko milkar batate hai " She spoke standing up with her hands on her hips and A pout on her face .

" Am I a trophy you have to show off " he spoke and she whined Clutching his hairs in her fist and pulling them hard.

" Ae kameeni chod Nikal Jaayenge " He shouted in pain that his Mom walked in the room and laughed on the scene in front of her.

" Tu Kutta Mazak Udata hai " She spoke Pulling on them hard again and he got hold of her arm and twisted it carefull enough to not hurt her and tried freeing himself.

" Sana dekh Theek nhi hoga chod moti " he spoke when she held his hand that was trying to free his hairs.

" Main moti Toh tu Kutta " She spoke not leaving his hairs .

" Maa Khade Khade Has kya rahe ho , help me out Varna Aaj aapka beta ganja ho jaayega " he spoke

" Shehnaaz ache se kheenchna mujhe toh sirf Champi karwate waqt haath lagane deta hai ye apne baalo ko " Maa laughed and Sidharth pouted.

" Aww Mera kullu " Shehnaaz spoke leaving his hairs and Kissing him whole on his hairs making him smile back at her.

" Perfect " maa spoke clicking their picture of the same day on her Polaroid and Sidharth took it in his hands admiring how cute she looked in that oversized tshirt and small shorts she wore.

GOLDEN JOINERY

It's a useful metaphor for so many of us, isn't it? Some strive for perfection but find it unattainable or maybe unsustainable. Some of us desperately want others to believe we lead perfect lives despite the shame we feel over our flaws. Some of us lived charmed lives that were shattered by fastballs from nowhere. Sometimes our pain remains buried because we have no way to tell our story. Some of us bring it on ourselves because we think we're not worthy, regardless of where that idea sprouted. Some of us awaken to the realization that we are held back: quieted, stifled. And yet there are some among us who are startled to discover we have outgrown our own skin. The cracks form from within and burst forth with a blinding light.

No matter how or where you are broken, the choice is yours whether to be the artist and apply the gold. It's so easy to stay broken. It's so incredibly easy to dwell in the negative, and focus on anger, on what's not fair, or what went wrong, or what's wrong with you, and let it define you, as if this is fundamentally who you are. I know how easy it is to stay broken.

It's not to say things don't go awry. There isn't a human alive who has escaped disappointment, injustice, or trauma... Grief is real and necessary and cleansing, but the question is whether you dwell there and let it crush you or channel it to lift yourself and others. They tell us that life isn't what happens to us but how we respond to it. No matter what: deliberately work toward creating beauty in those fissures, large or small, that now exist in yourself, your loved ones, or your community.

This is how our profession is! You may feel a little broken while operations , even more while examination, who are we all anyways goofing up with, I guess I haven't seen someone who is not afraid of blood maybe not on face but that heavy feeling inside is what everyone faces and then you see theirs nothing to be afraid of , Blood A part of our body , Everyone has it you see but Even then Some of you might feel Broken in this 5 years you are going to spend with us ! But remember everyone is broken what matters is how you take it to turn yourself.....maybe Gold Or Just polish ......

Remember its A GOLDEN JOINERY for everyone out there and me and you are no exceptions.

" Kaisa tha Aaj ka Din " Maa asked opening the door for a 34 year old Sidharth

" Kaisa hoga Maa Har saal ki tarah They wanted me to give the Freshers Speech and It's tough Mom , Handling a New batch everyyear its tough but then My profession is the only thing I love after you "

" Shaadi kar le Sidharth" Maa spoke taking him off-guard.

" Maa we talked right I don't want to " He spoke getting up, Hanging his white coat behind the door he walked into the washroom to wash off his face and left the door of his room for Maa to follow inside.

" okay not from my choice but Someone you like Sidharth, you know I won't deny" She spoke, it was tough for her to see her only son like this .

" Yaad hai Bachpan main saamne Wale Ghar main Koi rehta tha " he spoke looking at the house in front of his and then to the drawer in his study table making Maa Sigh .

" Shehnaaz" she whispered

" Correct tab toh ye bhi yaad hoga aap kya kehte the " he spoke gulping down the water from a bottle which Maa brought for him

" Tujhe Sab nhi Sambhal Sakte , Tere liye Shehnaaz jaisi biwi Chaiye " She spoke remembering fondly what she had spoken hundred of times in past

" Toh Shehnaaz Jaisi Biwi Milegi na Jis din, The one Joh mere paise se nhi mujhse Shaadi karna Chahti ho tab baat karenge" He spoke dismissing the topic of Marriage His mom knew but then Shehnaaz Jaisi Nhi But Shehnaaz toh mil sakti hai She thought smiling to herself.

" Uss din Pakka Ladki se milega " Maa spoke and He nodded making her smile.

" Aapke liye Aapki Dhundhi Hui ladki se bhi mil lunga " He spoke pecking her cheek making her smile

.

I'm back with BEAUTIFULLY THEIRS this time.

I don't know kya likha hai but likh diya .
I want honest reviews on what do you think on this plot

Would start it once I'm done with IZTiraar And Once My Mid Term Finsihes.

Please Pen Down your views as I need them genuinely

Do touch the star button at the end .

Love
Aaradhya
❤️