10. From 😘 to Sidharth

" Shehnaaz uth gayi bacha " Maa asked once she saw her coming out of Sidharth's room, it was 6 in the morning and Maa woke up at 5 everyday.

" Maa itni subah kyun uth gaye aap, Aapko rest karna chaiye tha na " Shehnaaz spoke rubbing her eyes from the back of her hands, a habit she has from her childhood.

" Nhi karte kitni baar Toka hai bachpan main bhi " Maa spoke and she pouted.
She wore Sidharth's oversized Tee Shirt due to lack of her clothes in his house, paired with One of Maa's salwar in the night and Maa smiled at her morning attire.

" Sorry " she spoke walking upto her and hugging her sideways , smacking a kiss on her cheek, Shehnaaz has missed this warmth being in hostel and now in the apartments of the airforce, she missed waking upto someone there, she was alone all these years and for a person who never stepped out of her home before, this was difficult yet she managed and that too beautifully

" Chai peeyegi " Maa asked and she shook her head.

" Brush bhi nhi kiya abhi toh " She replied smiling, forgetting about the issue at hand , she woke up smiling today maybe because she could feel him Beside her the whole night, even in the sleep she knew that he was there just to make sure she doesn't wake to in need of something but when she actually woke up he wasn't there and there was no heat on his side of bed indicating that he woke up much before she did , but it was still 6 in the morning.

" Maa Sidharth...... " She spoke and She looked at her.

" There was something he was busy in, kal raat bhi I could make out, kuch toh kar raha tha, andar bahar andar bahar chal raha tha uska kuch " Maa replied.

" Abhi Kahan hai " She asked again.

" Pata nhi, he wasn't there when I woke up " She replied.
" Acha Shehnaaz jaldi kar beta, Jaa go brush your teeth and take bath if you want to , I will make tea for both of us, Balcony main baith kar peeyenge " She added and Shehnaaz nodded.

" Voh.... " Shehnaaz muttered

" Haan bol na kya hua, Tujhe kabse jhijhakne ki zaroorat pad gayi " She asked.

" Kapde, I mean Kal raat ko I managed in these, aur mere gande hai, I mean I can wear them again but I don't like wearing the clothes I wore to hospital in home, aur mere kapde toh mere quarters main hai , toh abhi main kya pehnu " She spoke in a breathe and Maa laughed.

" bachi hi hai bilkul, Chal mere saath " Maa spoke and they both went to Maa's room

" Dekh I have these all suits, Ab tere jaise Jeans top nhi milegi mere pass and I doubt if these fit you , but I guess aa jayenge , ya phir I have sarees but voh Hospital pehn kar jaayegi toh uncomfortable hoga so take whatever you want but haan they are not new, matlab I wear them myself not on a regular basis but I do " Maa spoke

" Maa These are special for me pata hai, I'm glad I could wear them and you don't worry old is gold haina " she spoke , although she went in that gloomy mode because of the word hospital but she managed to smile at her.

" Tu theek hai na Shehnaaz, I could feel all of a sudden that smile, that charm is lost " maa spoke caressing her cheek.

" Haan Haan main ... I'm fine bus aise hi " She spoke.

" Pammi ki yaad aa gayi na , dekha Mai bol bol ke thak gayi ki aaja ithe hi hun vapis, ghar toh hai hi tumhara saamne abhi bhi agar humare saath nhi rehta toh bhi but voh hai ki sun hi nhi Rahi " Maa complained.

" It's okay na Maa, Udhar she is happy, I know aap sab ho but yahan Wale Ghar main papa ki bahut yaadein hai, galat toh voh bhi nhi hai, Par I will talk to her once if you want " Shehnaaz said.