32. Some Moments of Past

It's been more than a year since her mother died and every time Sidharth tries to even talk to her about her home she either changes the topic very effectively or dodges it like always.

" Shehenaaz Tujhe fever tha baba kal raat ko bhi, kyun jaana hai get an off na " Sidharth spoke Worriedly looking at her preparing Poha for herself

" I'm fine Yaar Sidharth, Kal bhi half day par ghar aa gayi thi, I really don't want to " Shehnaaz spoke filling a bottle of water for herself

" Teri Shakal dekhi hai aadhi reh gayi hai ek din ke bukhar se " He spoke and she shook her head looking at him.

" Kyu aadha hi chehra dikh raha hai, baaki transparent ho gaya " She asked not looking at him and continuing doing her work.

" Koi fayda nhi hai tujhe bolne ka, Karna toh vahi hai joh dil kare ga " Sidharth spoke tired of complaining her about her own health , she had been in an downfall of health from the start of the week and it was Friday.

" As if you agree when I ask you something " She complained finally packing her bag for the hospital and looked at him only to find him staring at her with care and only care, she sighed, how she wished to see Love in those eyes but why complicate things!

She was happy, They were happy and that's what mattered!
Only if she knew sometimes Destiny Wanted Much more than mere Happiness!

" Fine! I promise Joh maangegi na voh dunga only if it's feasible " He spoke turning serious in a minute
" And Feasible Doesn't mean joh main karna chahunga, It actually includes joh bhi tu chahegi, Unless and until voh chaand taare tod kar laane ho " He spoke in a dead serious voice and she couldn't help but chuckle.

" What! I'm serious " He spoke holding her wrist and turning her towards him, She looked at their hands and then at his face, which was serious, it meant he actually promised her something.

" Kyun kar raha hai Sidharth, Jaane de, late ho jaayega " She spoke and he shook his hand.

" Tune suna na maine joh bola " He asked and she nodded.

" Abhi kuch chaiye hi nhi, vaise bhi tu aur Maa sab toh dete ho bina bole, Jab chaiye hoga maang lungi " She assured and he looked at her for a minute before loosening his hold.

" Chal chod deta hoon " He spoke picking up the keys of City Honda.

" Thar Le jaaun " She asked and he stopped in his tracks.

" You wanna drive " He asked and she nodded.

" It's been long enough I have drived, and my love for Thar.... Haaye!!! " She spoke faking aacent and he laughed.

" Chal " He spoke changing the keys.

" Tujhe nhi jaana " She asked.

" Haan toh Drop me on the way Dr. " He spoke and she nodded.

" Tujhe dikkat nhi hogi, I mean shaam ko mera wait karna padega and phir log... Tu le ja na apni dusri gaadi " Shehnaaz spoke whatever was in her mind.

" Ek chaped lagega, sun rahi hai kya bol rahi hai, log kya bolenge, Ki ek ladki ne drop kiya, kis century main hai Shehnaaz, Aur in case bol diya toh main bhi toh karta hoon roz drop tujhe, ab supreme court ke laws main kahin likha toh nhi hai about only a man dropping a woman, Ab rahi baat wait karne ki toh tu toh almost daily karti hai, chalega " He spoke.

" Nhi chalega, kud kud karega puri raat phir " She spoke knowing him too well.

" What do you exactly mean " He asked