8. Back to Being Friend's.

" Sidharth " She sighed knocking on his door , it was the same day but just was 11 in the night

She was standing here on his door for the past 15 minutes not knowing if she should knock on his door or not but then again when, she just decided to let the bygones be bygones so here she was knocking on his door.

" Shehnaaz Andar aa na , Knock kyun kar rahi hai , You don't need to " Sidharth spoke and she silently walked in mentally cursing herself for not rethinking about this, because she didn't knew why was she here, when she was just about to leave but then , She wanted to be sure he didn't heard any of the things she confessed when he was sleeping on her lap.

" Voh..... Knock karna zaroori tha Sidharth, Haan Bachpan main nhi karti thi because then you were my best friend " She spoke , no idea why but she knew If she wanted to be back to normal, she needs to be honest with herself first and that required honest with him as well .

She wanted him to retaliate it but guess what sometimes their is such a gap that even trying won't fill it, last time she came in this room was a night before she left for Pune, Probably wanted to discuss it with him but guess some decisions, and especially life changing decisions are always taken in an impulse , and she was anyways someone to work on instincts and impulses

She looked around to realise, his room was almost similar except a new couch that was an addition here that matched with his Interiors, something he wanted to from a long time and also she didn't failed to notice reading glasses that rested on his papers , probably he was writing them down before she knocked.
But something else too captured her mind.

" Baithigi nhi " he asked and she looked at him to realise there was something that his eyes wanted to scream but he was probably refraining himself from doing it .

" Yeh " She spoke instead and involuntarily walked towards it, her picture it was , in which she was probably standing in his balcony, she remembered that day very clearly , how close were they That they actually used to be at each other's side at any time but now .....
She sighed touching it slightly and a smile covered her face just like she was smiling in the picture, He clicked it , a candid she knew because His Balcony was their spot of friendship, where they used to spend most of time laughing.

" Tu hi hai, Probably in your 16's , Ab dekh all ....." He spoke but stopped when he saw her smiling like old times , just like his Best Friend, a smile that reached her eyes and he smiled too .

" I was so happy " she spoke without realising and he sighed , she is not happy now he could read that on her face but why is a mystery for him, he would find soon only if she lets him in.

" So True " He spoke sitting on the corner of the bed and she looked at him before sitting down beside him maintaining a good amount of distance.

" How are you " She asked , formally!!!!
She hated being this with him but does he actually wants to be like old times , that close to her and importantly would she be able to handle him that close to her when she knew it would lead her to love him 1000 times more , but he was worth every risk wasn't he ?
Even if as a friend for life she would be satisfied at the end won't she ?