14. Kintsugi

" Shehnaaz aaja bacha " Maa spoke finding Shehnaaz knocking on her door , it was 11 in the night and She was just about to sleep .

" Sorry Disturb kiya kya " Shehnaaz whispered seeing how she was just about to switch off the lights .

" Nhi , Aa Jaa " She spoke and Shehnaaz settled beside her and kept her head in his lap .

" Aapse kuch puchna hai " Shehnaaz spoke closing her eyes, she was tired , her schedule had been busy and these were the few hours she had before the next day of her job and Today these hours were heavy as if she won't just survive alone in the night, and it was still 4 hours for the clock to turn 3 am in the morning, So she thought to be with Maa for a while.

" Puch na itna kya soch rahi hai " Maa spoke.

" I was thinking ki humara Ghar itne saalon se band hai, Usko Renovate nhi karwana kyunki Papa ki yaadein hai na vahan , Mumma can't stay there alone but she wants to , I could feel yesterday in her voice that she wants me to stay there with her , aapko lagta hai that idea is correct " She asked and looked at her, her eyes told she was lost but Maa decided not to pressurize her for the same she will open herself up .

" Main toh pehle bhi bol rahi thi Shehnaaz, I don't like you staying in the Quarters when you have a whole family here , Pammi Nhi hai idhar toh kya hua main hoon, Sidharth hai and I always want my bache to live close to me, yet you decided otherwise and I was fine because these are your decisions to make Shehnaaz and I will be there to support you " She spoke.

" Maa... Papa..... I miss him.... Aise upar upar se strong rehte rehte pata nhi chala kab aadat ho gayi , unki yaadon se dur rehne ki , And Maine sikha hai vaise jeena, away from a family , in those single roomed quarters , voh mess ka ajeeb khana I have fought with myself Maa, Aisa nhi hai ki I don't want to live with Mumma in our house but I don't know ki mujhse hoga ya nhi .... " Shehnaaz sighed

" Tujhe pata hai Rajveer Bhaisaab Kaise the , I mean ofcourse you know him as a father Shehnaaz, but humne unhe ek padosi ke naate jaana tha aur ek parivaar mana tha, Pata hai His death was difficult for all of us, Teri Maa itni khush hai na finally tu kisi border par nhi hai, There is a fear in each one of us, Pammi ke liye toh aur bhi kitna mushkil hai Shehnaaz, Toh Aisa nhi hai ki joh tune kiya voh galat hai because that is what Rajveer Bhaisaab earned for himself, Air Force unki Zindagi thi, He wanted to die for the nation and vahi hua, now don't make it difficult for him Shehnaaz , He needs positive energy with him , Khushi Khushi yaad kar bacha " Maa spoke.

" Maa Air Force join karna Mere papa ka sapna tha, unhone apne 22 saal diye hai iss desh ko , jaate jaate bhi Tirange main gaye hai, mere main himmat nhi hai to even recall all that, I know I should be proud of him but mushkil hai na Maa , I was what , 13 that time 11 saal Bahut mehnat lagi hai " She spoke

" Agreed but try kar Shehnaaz, Pammi ke liye bacha , kyunki uski jaan toh aaj bhi isi ghar main hai , Voh vahan jee rahi hai kyunki tu nhi chahti thi voh yahan akele rahe par bache usko Yaheen rehna hai " Maa replied and she nodded.

She remembered fighting with her mother a day before she went Pune .

" Maine Nhi jaana Kurukshetra Shehnaaz" her mother spoke

" Main aapko akela kaise chod du Maa, Tension hogi mujhe vahan aapki " She spoke

" Toh mat Jaa phir, Main nhi chahti tu bhi Rajveer ki tarah Udhar jaaye aur kabhi vapis na aaye " She cried

" Mumma Papa ka sapna tha, ab jab chance hai main kaise chod dun , aur mere saath voh nhi hoga , Main Doctor banna chahti hoon Maa, Kya fark padhta hai voh government sector ho, private ya defense anyways Defense was what He loved Mumma " Shehnaaz replied.