Getting settled. Chapter 3

STILL PEYTONS POV
We moved a few months ago and were all settled I haven't had the change to talk to my Freinds they've had school and sports.Trevor and I broke it off. Today I have to Sigh up for school grrrrr. Oh we'll i plan on trying out for foot ball. I know most people think it's for boys but no it's for girls to. I am currently getting ready for school it 6 I took a shower last night and now I am putting on my cloths and doing my make up ( picture above ) and curlying my hair it's already wavy but too bad.I grab my purse and my book bag. walk down stairs eat then brush my teeth. "mom, I'm ready!" I yell"ok."she said and off we go.
__________________________
We get to school and go in my mom takes me too the office and get my schedule and she leaves and I walk to class or try I get tackled like I would in football and fall into the lockers. "I'm so sorry." the person who knocked my over and helped me up. "its fine .I'm used to it." "what do u mean." "I used to play football ." "me to."
HAYES POV.
Me and my buds where playing foot ball in the halls I run to caught the ball and jump. I fall Into someone slammed into the locker."im so sorry." I say and help her up. God she's buetiful those green eyes her hair flows." It's ok. I'm used to it she says." " what do u mean ." "I used to play foot ball." "me to."i have to get to know her.