THE WINDER! (Aka window)

Gurl I'm workin dis out we r all in this together okay okay here we go
Peyton's POV
It's been about 3 months now and I've been playing my football again with my hayes and now I'm going over there for the first time ever. I know don't judge me we've been dating for about 3 months and I've never been to his house, well he normaly comes over to my house. It's about 4:37 I had to wait till have school and practice it ended 6 min ago now I'm walking to his house. I hope I'm not undressed over or over dressed, that's it I'm going home. I turn around and told myself "no no u turn ur butt around right now and go to ur boyfriends house." i turned around to see Nash waiting behind me "ah" "r u arguing with urself?" "Maybe, how'd u know?" I ask kind of creeped out "u were muttering to ur self."oh that explains it"r u neverous?" "A little." "why u and hayes have been dating for 3 months, and he always goes to ur house." I was kinda at a loss for words "umm uhh uhh yea ," he looked a me like I was stupid" , uhmm well I've never been over here." "it's fine ,come on." we walk in and he leads me to hayes room "k here's hayes room behave." "yea yea no promises." i tottally joked. i open the door and hayes's back was turned away from the door. I sneek up to him but I hid under the bed I reach up and poke him. He looks under I put my head in the carpet to hid my face he screams and runs to Nash "Nash ! There's something under my bed!" I hear hayes yell I laugh and hid outside his window I have my head just to wear he can see only my face. "look" "there's nothing under there" "AAAAAHHHHH!" "The window." I dunk my head "I see nothing hayes ur being paranoid." "am not-" "wait hayes didn't Peyton come in here" "no , Peyton " I make a face and raise my head "hi." I said all creepy "Peyton u scarced the crap out of me." and Nash leaves I walk over to hayes "sorry babe." and kiss him with passion "ewww "I hear a little giggle. I turn to see sky in the doorway "by sky . "hayes says and she's runs away smiling. Hayes and I just cuddle up and watch Netflix.
~~~~~~<<<<<<<~~~~~||||||>>>>>
Ok guys don't hate me I've been reading and I'm getting into it by doe