Hanging out chapter 6

Hayes POV
I woke up and didn't even hesitate to get out of bed.I ran to my closet to pick out my outfit for today.I pick a red plaid shirt and blue jeans and my sperry's. I run down stairs to see my whole family all tired looking, especially sky. "Where r u going." mom asked "to hang out with a Freind." I said honestly " this early?" she said " wait what time is is 9:00 am" ohhhh FRICK so I ate and hung out in my room untill It was 2:30 and I decided to go to Peyton's house.
Peyton's POV
My mom and I decide to go to walmart and the mall so we left this morning around 7:00 and went to eat so we have been shopping for a while it 2:30 and we're heading home
Linsey's POV (Peyton's little sister) I was home with daddy and bubba we were watching hearvy beacks when the door rang "I'll get it." I said running to the door but bubba followed. I open the door and saw a boy standing there "hi who r u." I asked "Im hayes,is Peyton's here." I was about to say no but bubba said "no why r u here." "to see her" "how do u know her." "she moved to my school and tryed out for foot ball." "well she's not here."
Jerry POV (Peyton's brother.)
"Well she's not here." spoke to soon they just pulled up. "hi." said peyton when her and mom pulled up and got the bags out of the car and Peyton and hayes went up to her room to hang out.