Hospital

Peyton's POV
Hayes and I were hanging out and I asked him if he wanted to go to the park he said ok so we went and we were walking around and I found a tree and walked toward it. "what r u doing." Hayes asked me
Hayes pov
"What r u doing" I ask Peyton as she walked toward a tree. "what does it look like I'm doing,climbing a tree." "we'll be careful." I was going to say don't but she was already half way up the tree. I was scared she was going to get hurt. she got to the top and sayed "come here. " "r u crazy." "a bit" she laughed as well as I. she was laughing really hard and pointed at something and I looked down and a dog was peeing on my pants "ahhhh" the dog ran away and Peyton was laghing so hard and she fell backwards. and hit the ground. hard. I ran over to her and she landed on her arm. "R u ok." "yea I'm fine."she tryed to stand up but she held her arm and said "ok no ow" then I saw Nash driving down the street "NASH!" I yelled he stoped and got out of the car "what did u do to her." "nothing take her to the hospital." in the ride there I explained what happened. we got there and the doctor took some test and said" her arm is broken but there seems to be something else wrong here, in here stomach."