Johnny Cade- Thunderstom (smut)

Your P.O.V: 

School ended and it's summer vacation and I was able to pass so now I can move on to the next grade. I also helped my boyfriend Johnny to get good enough grades to pass (that took a lot of studying). Anyway, I was cleaning out the rest of my locker when I felt someone hug me from behind- I knew it was Johnny.

"Hey JohnnyCake,"  I said to him.

"Hey Y/N," he let go of me "Ready to go?"

"Almost- Just a couple more books to recycle and then I think I'll wipe down my locker." 

"Do you need any help?"

"No thank you, but do you mind waiting outside?"

"Sure, I'll wait." He went out the school door and I saw him stand by the bike stands.

I picked up my Science and Math books- the last books I needed to recycle- and headed down to the recycling bin to dump my books in there. Then I went to my homeroom to ask Mrs.Johnson for some disinfectant wipes and I wiped down my locker. 

When all that was finished I ran out the door, almost forgetting Johnny was there(FREEEEEDOM!!! NO MORE SCHOOL!!!:D)"Aww Baby, slow down will ya?" He asked trying to catch up to me. I would've ran faster but I slowed down because I realized it was too hot to run. When he caught up to me I said"Sorry Johnny, I'm just glad school is out."

Johnny smiled, "Me too," he took my hand and kissed it" Wanna go to the Curtis house?"

I nodded my head at him and looked at the sky, it looked as if it was about to rain soon, I told Johnny this.

"Oh, we should probably hurry." We ran all the way to the Curtis house.

When we got in everyone said "Hey!"

"Hey Johnny, did you hear there was gonna be a nasty thunderstorm?" Pony asked.

"Yeah, y/n noticed the sky being gray and all."

"I'm bored, does anyone wanna play truth or dare?" Dally asked.

"Sure." Everyone said. We sat on the floor in a circle.

"Hey Two-bit, "Soda asked, "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare."

"I dare you to go steal something from a store."

"Bet." Two-bit ran out of the house.

"Guys I need to go to the bathroom-" I said to everyone

"Do you want us to pause the game y/n?" Dally asked.

I shook my head, "Nah you can keep going I'll be quick." I got up and went inside the bathroom.

Johnny's P.O.V: 

"Johnny," Dally said to me, " Truth or Dare?" 

I honestly don't want to pick a dare he might make me do something I don't want to do.

"Truth, "I answered 

"Have you ever had sex with y/n?"

"WHAT?! No, I don't wanna get her pregnant."

"That's what condoms are for idiot."

I've been a virgin my whole life- so has y/n. The farthest it would get was a makeout session- I don't know if she's ready or even wants to do it with me. I watched Dally reach into his leather jacket pocket for something. He handed it to me- it was a Latex condom.

"I have a feeling you'll need it tonight."

I heard the toilet flush and the sink running- I need to get out of here. I put the box in my jean jacket pocket. I saw y/n come out of the bathroom.