Two-bit Matthews-babysitting

Your P.O.V:

Man I'm so excited for this date. I wasn't really sure what to wear though

I went in my closet and put together an outfit

Not bad ,and I remembered to wear shorts under because who knows what we were doing? After putting on my converse I walked to Two-bit's

When I got to Two-bits I heard the sound of a little girl crying- was it his sister? He forgot about our date didn't he. I knocked on the door and a frustrated looking Two-bit answered the door. "Oh hey y/n you look nice." Two-bit didn't seem ready he was in Mickey Mouse pajama bottoms and a white tee-shirt.

"Two-bit, if you don't mind me asking, why're you still in your pajamas?" "Why not?" "I thought we had a date- I was supposed to meet you here and then we go somewhere."

"Fuck, I deeply apologize y/n, my old lady has to work extra shifts today and I have to watch my sister.I completely forgot we had a date today."

I sighed,"It's ok I understand, is there anything I can do to help you out?" 

"N-no, no, I'm fine... you should or probably just hang out with your friend."

"She out in the country for two weeks."

"Oh... we'll, I got it."

"From the sound of your sister crying you don't got it."

Two-bit let out a huff, "Alright fine."

It turned out all you needed was a story to calm her down- well she fell asleep. We read Cinderella.

We closed her bedroom door and then headed to Two-bits room. "I don't know how you do it y/n..." Two-bit said collapsing on the bed. I kicked off my converse and lied down next to him. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Y/n?" Two-bit said spooning me.

"Mhm?"

"I'll make it up to you since we didn't have the date today."

"Ok when?"

"Next Saturday at5pm."

"Ok."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No," Two-bit said,"I love you more." We spent the rest of time arguing about who loves who more.

(Thanks to epdallyaustin for giving me this idea)