Sodapop Curtis-

An imagine while you are waiting for zombie apocalypse part 2 

Your P.O.V:                                                                                                                                                                                   It was morning and very cold, and the only sound I heard was Soda's light breathing. He was in a fetal position and his face was buried in my chest. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:00. I didn't worry about it too much so I went back to sleep. 

I woke back up at 8:10 and then it suddenly clicked to me- I was gonna be late for school. I kissed Soda's forehead and sat up, I almost stood but Soda pulled me back down and wrapped his arms tighter around me, "Hmmmmm, no Y/nnnn," He said sleepily, "Staaay, you're so warm." I was actually cold but it must've been body heat.

"But Sodaaaaa," I whined stroking his hair

"Whaaaaaat?"

"I'm gonna be late for school- and you're gonna be late for work." 

"But I wanna cuuuuuudle," Soda said in a whiny voice.

"But I gotta get dressed I got a math test."

"Is math your first period?" He asked me.

"No."

"Then you're staying." 

"But you're gonna be late for work."

"Screw work. I don't see you for a whole 6 or 7 hours I'm always missing you when you're at school or away from me in general."  Soda said. I sighed, he has a point. Skipping class for a day couldn't hurt me I could always do a makeup test for it. I didn't even want to go to school today I just wanted to get the test over it. I'd rather spend time with Soda. "Ok, you win Sodapop," I said, "let's go back to sleep, I'll skip school just this once."

"Oh- I guess I'll skip work then- but Yay! More cuddles!" Sodapop said pulling the covers over us.