Dallas Winston- A Quiet Night at Buck's

Your P.O.V: 

It was a quiet night at Buck's House. There wasn't a party or any loud music. The only thing going on was Dallas, Tim, Curly, and Buck having some drinks. I wasn't drinking though- I was tired and wanted to take advantage of it. It's very sporadic for nights like these at Buck's House.

" I'ma head upstairs," I whispered in Dally's ear, "I'm tired." He placed a hand on my knee and whispered, " Okay, I'll join you when I finish this beer. " 

" I'm going to sleep, " I said getting up, "night."

"Night y/n." everyone except Dally chorused.

As I was heading to the bathroom I heard Buck say, " So, Dally, How are you and Y/n?" I stopped to listen. " She's great, she's the most beautiful girl in the world- all women are pretty but she's the prettiest of all of them." I smiled to myself. "Also I don't think there was a girl I've ever been serious about except her. I'd marry her if I could." I blushed.

" Aww look, the tough boy has gone all soft for her." I heard Tim say.

 "Agh shut up Tim." I heard Dally say, " Anyway, I think I'll sleep now."

"Goodnight." I heard everybody say to him.

At this rate, I didn't need to go to the bathroom. I headed to the room, shut the door gently, and went under the covers, and closed my eyes.

I heard the door open and close- and I knew it was Dallas. I felt his arms wrap around me and I could feel him breathing into the crook of my neck. 

" I Love you Y/n." I heard him say in his sleepy voice.

"I Love you too Dallas," I said in my sleepy voice, scooting closer.

I thought about what he said to the boys earlier and I made sure I'd never forget it.

( I mean of course we weren't he's Dallas Winston)