Dallas Winston- Hurt

Your P.O.V: 

I was reading a book  in the Curtis living room when Dallas came in the door . His face was bloody, his left eye was swollen,  if he didn't put any ice on it, his eye could turn black. His lips were bleeding his knuckles were bruised and he was limping as if he were in pain.

"DALLAS! What happened?"

"Fight..." Why did I ask, I thought to myself.

We went into the kitchen and I went in cabinets to look for the Medkit.

"So what exactly happened? "I asked tending his wounds

"I jumped some Soc." I frowned at the answer,"Aw, why the face baby doll?"

"Maybe its because you jumped a fucking Soc!"  

"Don't be mad doll they are the rival gang- they're the enemy."

"But we don't go around jumping a soc!"

"Babe... calm down."

"Sorry Dally I didn't know I was yelling." I said in a softer tone, "I'm just kinda pissed off that you went to jump a soc." Dallas nodded- so he seemed to understand. "Do you wanna know which soc I jumped?"

"Sure."

"It was Bob- Remember when Bob was harassing you at school that other day?"

"Yeah I remember... What about it."

"Before I came in here I was taking a stroll and heard Bob talking shit about you to his friends, how he was messing with you and he told a lie saying that you were some slut for him- he said you suck his dick in the school hallway- then he said that you were ugly and other shit I don't wanna say- so then I beat his ass. He won't be able to see out of 1 eye for a week. No one makes lies about my girlfriend, and no one calls her a slut because she's not."

"Alright, I'll let it slide-" I finished tending to his wounds,"Thank you Dally."

"I don't want a thank you- I just want a kiss." Without hesitation I kissed him. 

When we pulled away, Dally asked, "Are you finished?"

"Yeah,"I answered putting away the med kit. 

"Thank you." He pulled me in for another kiss.

(Thanks to epdallyaustin for this idea)