Episode ~1 { who are you ? }

Author's POV

Today was a bts concert in Seoul. Bts were so ready for this concert. They were gonna perform to black swan, mic drop, and yet to come and many more They all went on stage and started performing.

After the performance~

It was now 10pm and the whole arena was evacuated. Everybody had left except the boys, and the bighit staff.

They were all so exhausted. They were just sitting on the stage and chatting.

"Yeah...i mean, all ARMY are gonna go crazy for that 'thing' kookie did in fake love" jimin said as everyone laughed.

Suddenly, they all heard something.
"Mama ?" There was a little baby voice. At first they all became quite and looked at each other confused.

Suddenly, they heard it again...but this time it was clear and it came from the front row...or somewhere near.
All of them got up and started searching.

"I think its probably a cat or a kitten or something ?" Yoongi said. "The only cat here is you hyung" taehuyng said as yoongi glared at him.

Suddenly, jungkook called for his hyungs. "Yah...what is-" but namjoon's voice trailed off as he saw a cute little girl in jungkook's arms.

She had 2 pigtails and was wearing a white dress which had dirt all over it making it look like a grey dress. She was also holding a white bunny stuffie by its ear.

"Whoa...who are you...and are you lost ? Where are your parents ?" Jungkook asked.

"Mama ?" She said in a heartbreaking voice. "Um...you know where your mama is ?" Joonie asked. They all started searching the whole arena and even sent guards to check outside the arena but they found no one.

They all tiredly sat on the stage with the girl glued to jungkook...she just... wasn't letting go.

"Guys i think she's just lost...come on, lets just give her to the security" Yoongi said as he stretched his arms tiredly. "Okay then..." Jin said as he looked at the asleep baby girl in jungkook's arms.

They all walked to the security office and entered. "Hey...so we found this girl in the arena, she was looking for her mom but we didn't found anyone...so we want you to keep her and give her back to her parents...they should be so worried"

Jin said as the security nodded and just then, jungkook came forward to give her to the guards...He didn't knew why, but he just...didn't wanted to give her...it was like she was attached to him.

Just as the guard held her, she woke up and started crying. And all 7 hearts broke just as they saw it...specially jungkook.

He just couldn't do it and so, he snatched her back and instantly soothed her down. "Shhhh...its alright...im here" he said in her ear and afcors, his angelic voice calmed her down.

Now they all sat in the lobby with a sleepy baby in jungkook's arms. "Guys i think we should just take her home...i mean, we can't just leave her...and plus, its almost 12"

Namjoon said being the true leader he is. They all nodded because they were all too tired to say something. They then took her home.

It was then that they all noticed how hungry they were. They went inside their house and Jungkook placed the girl on the sofa gently.

Just then, she woke up from her little nap. "Hey little one...can you tell us your name ?" The maknae line asked.

"yn-iee" she said as she hugged her bunny. "Good job..and what is your parents name ?" Namjoon asked as he was passing by and heard the girl talking.

"Mmm....mama ?" She asked cutely.
Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "No silly...we mean what is your mama's name ?" He asked again

"Mama !!!" Yn said as she clapped her hands in excitement. They all laughed at her. "So...i think she is three years old" jimin said.

"Yea...wait um...guys" namjoon said with flushed cheeks. "Yeah ?" Everyone asked. "I think...we got..a situation here..so she is a toddler right?" And they all nodded slowly.

"And toddlers, wear diapers" namjoon said and their eyes widend.
"Oh my god...who's gonna do it then ?"
Taehuyng asked.

"Hyungs! Stop acting like she's an alien or something...I'll do it...plus, she needs a bath too" jungkook said like its no big deal as jin patted his back proudly.

"Thats my child" he said acting like a proud mother. "Okay...I'll go get the diapers and a bottle from the store" jimin said

After that he left. "Okay now little bubba...we are gonna go and have a bath and then we will have dinner, hmm ?"

Jungkook asked as he grabbed her and she giggled...her bell like giggle lighted the whole house. "Bathy bathy ?" Yn asked and he nodded with a smile.

He then headed towards his room, and went inside the washroom. He then took out a small blue tub because
Afcors yn will drown in the king sized bathtub.

He started filling it up with warm water as he undressed yn...he didn't knew what it was, but he just wanted her...like forever..she was so cute and was like a daughter to him.

And it was same with yn. She also took a shine to him. After a few minutes, they were done with bath time as yn was now sitting in jungkook's arms wrapped in a towel as jimin came home with the biggest shopping bag.

"Whoa...what did you even get ?" Hoseok asked. "Nothing much...just a bottle, some pj's, a pack of diapers, baby creams, some clothes, and some toys for my cutie" he said as he cooed at her.

"You do know, we will return her tommorow right ?"

Yoongi said as jungkook felt a knife in his heart at the mension of his bubba being gone.

Hiii babesss !!! So i just wanna say, that this is my first ever bts ff and i hope you enjoy.

And if you guys cant make any preference of the visual of yn, here it is.