Episode~4 { living with us }

After explaining everything to his hyungs, jungkook sat on the sofa with a sleepy baby in his arms.

"So...since we are having a one month break, lets spend our time with our butterfly" namjoon said.

"Yeah...but, what about ARMY?" Jimin asked. "What do you mean ARMY ?" Taehuyng asked.

"Um...you know...we dont know how they would react to us having a little girl ?"

"Yeah...and that's why, we are gonna keep her hidden for now" said namjoon.

"Okay! But we have to go out and buy things for our bubba" jungkook said combing her hair with his fingers.

"Okay...i will book the whole toy and furniture store for us, and we can take her out...but, only 3 of us can go"

Said namjoon. "i will go!" The maknae line said. "Heh...as always" Hoseok laughed.

After that, jungkook took yn to his room, changed her diaper and clothes, made her a bottle, and went off to bed since him and his bubba haven't had much sleep.

3:15 pm

"Dada tookie...dada tookie" out of nowhere, jungkook woke up to the most sweetest sound.

He opened his eyes, and saw yn, jimin and taehuyng in his room. "W-what are you guys doing here ?" He asked as he got up, rubbing his eyes.

"My Cutie here, decided to wake up, and ran out of your room, got lost, me and tae found her, we watched sofia the first and then she decided to wake you up"

Jimin said tickling yn as she started laughing. He smiled and held her.
"Now get up and get ready, we have to go out to buy stuff for princess"

After they all got ready, they went to the garage where all there cars were parked, jungkook decided to take his Mercedes Benz GT63S. They all sat inside, and left.

At the store

They all got out and entered the store via an exit door. The whole place was quite and there was no one except them and the the store owner and workers.

They decided that taehuyng will choose all the furniture and room decor while jimin, jungkook and yn went to the toy store.

As soon as yn entered, she started giggling and jumping and shouting with so much energy. "Shh bubba..."
Jungkook said as he looked at the store owner and bowed as an apology.

"Cutie....you can get anything you want from here" jimin said as he kissed her cheek. She ran to the plushie area and held up a huge white teddy bear and brought it up to them.

"Yes, afcors...you are gonna be, our spoiled little baby" jungkook said as he put the bear in the trolley.

At the end of the day, they all came home leaving god knows how much money behind with the things they brought.

Yn had all kinds of toys a toddler can wish for, a tea set, a barbie doll and atleast 15 more plushies.

It was now 8pm and everyone was sat at the dining table. "Jimin hyung, did you tell the kim company that we refused the offer ?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...he was getting on my fucking-"
Jimin was cut off by yn looking at him and trying to say the new word she heard."F-f-fuckeenggg" she said but all the boys shouted at her.

"Bubba, no!"

"Princess, shh"

"No butterfly!"

"Kitten thats bad!"

"Sprite, noo!"

"Bubble, dont say that!"

"Whoops, cutie...sorry"

And just like that, she got frightened as tears came to her eyes at getting scolded by all her dads at the same time.

"Yah isaekki !!! ( You brat )" said jin with his pink slipper in his hand as he chased jimin while jungkook held his baby girl close to him and kissed her tears away.

"Itsh okay my love...that was a bad word thats why daddys scolded you"
He said. "Sholly dada" yn said.

"Aww ish okay bubba...we love you soooo much" he said expanding his arms to express their love for her.

After they ate, they all said their good nights as they were all pretty tired, and went off to their respective rooms.

"So my booboo...lets have some fun hmm ?" He asked, his inner child coming out. "Funny ?" She asked as he laughed and corrected her.

He took her to his room and started to dress her up in all the expensive outfits he brought for her.

Gucci, Versace, channel, louis vitton and so much more had he brought for his baby. And god, she looked adorable. He made sure to take tons of pictures for Instagram when they publically announced her.

6:12 am

It was a brand new day, yn had just woken up pretty early in the morning.
She got up and saw her dada was still sleeping.

She looked at the clock and even if she couldn't read the time, she said, "hmm...ish twen o'clock" as she ran to the door and went outside to find someone to give her breakfast.

She went downstairs and weirdly enough, no one was up. She went inside the kitchen and saw no one.

She was about to go back when suddenly, her eyes caught a jar of Nutella. And which toddler can't resist some tasty looking chocolate spread?

She went there but afcors, she was way short to reach the jar. Suddenly, an idea hit her mind. "I neewd...a chail" she said as she took out a stool.

She kept it under the shelf, carefully stood on it, and tried to grab the jar.

Jimin's POV

I woke up at 6am. Yeah...i am a morning person. I just decided to go on my phone since no one was up. Suddenly, i heard some footsteps right outside my door...who could it be ?

I just ignored it but after a few minutes, i heard another noise from downstairs...okay, thats it. Im going down.

As i got up, i went downstairs. The sound was coming from the kitchen. I went in there and...

A/N : hey guys...so my dumb ass just remembered, that i did not give out a preference of the house map...so i drew these...hope y'all understand and if you dont like it, feel free to add things up.

Downstairs-

Upstairs-

Also, namjoon and jin are gon be roomies because there was a room shortage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯