Episode~20 { happy ending }

Jungkook came home, his hyungs were still not home. He took yn in his arms as she had been silently sitting there only.

He took her inside the house. "Babygirl...come lets bath first" he said as he kissed her head but she just stared at his face.

The next thing she did made jungkook burst into tears. She held his cheeks with both her hands and said,

"Dada...i misshed you" and he started crying as he hugged her tightly. "I-i missed you too my little girl" he said as he cried. "Don't crwy" she said as she wiped his tears.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. After that he took her to the bath and changed her clothes.

Later he took her to the kitchen.
He made her sit on the counter, close to him. Then he started cooking her favorite macaroni and cheese.

"Y-you makin macmacs ?" She asked as her eyes lit up. "Yes bubba" he said as he ruffled her wet hair. "Yayyy" she said as she held her tiny arms in the air.

"Jungkook we're homeee" they heard as jin said. "D-dada jini ?" She said as she hopped down the counter and started running outside.

"Yn wait" jungkook said but she'd already ran out the kitchen. "Jeon we brought you some foo- y-yn ?" Jin said as yn ran and hugged his legs.

Everyone rushed towards her and started hugging her. "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU DO NOW ? WHY SHE LOOKS SO PALE AND THIN ? HAS SHE NOT EATEN ? aigoo my jagi, I'll make food-"

Jin went into his mom mode but got cut off by jungkook. "HYUNG! Okay I'll explain everything, lets sit first and give me my baby" he said as he took yn from taehyung's  arms and held her protectively.

They all sat on the sofa as jungkook fed yn macaroni and cheese. After she was done, Jungkook took her to his room, changed her up and layed her in his bed for a nap.

After a few minutes, she dozzed off. Then he went into the living room where his hyungs were waiting.

"Care to explain ?" Suga asked. "Yeah. Okay so..." And then Jungkook explained everything to them.

"So...that women had been starving our baby and torturing her ? Im gonna put her in jail" namjoon said as he got hella angry.

"I already put a case on her, she will get dragged into court tommorow" jungkook said darkly.

Next day in court

"It was hard to believe that kim so-ra had been doing all this to the three year old yn, but we just got a leaked voice call between so-ra, and Mr jeon's girlfriend"

Jungkook's lawyer, kang-ho said.
He took out a phone and started to play as jungkook looked at it, confused as hell.

Hailey: hello ?

???: H-hi...who is this ?

Hailey: someone, who you'd love to become partners with

???: I-i dont get it-

Hailey: oh cut the crap! I know you wanna get rid of yn too, so-ra

So-ra: oh..so you knew ? Well your right

Hailey: i know...all i want is to get her out of Jungkook's life

So-ra: and i wanna kill her

Hailey: damn...i hate her too but wouldn't that be too violent ?

So-ra: who cares ? The only reason i wanna kill her is because that bitch has all the inheritance her rich parents left for her...and i wanna kill her so i get all the money for myself and i will become a millionaire

Hailey: oh i see..well, i have a plan

                   Voice call ended

All the members looked at Hailey who was sitting there, color drained from her face.

"You! You gold digger bastard of a woman! How.dare.you ? Go behind my back ? I-i loved you and you did this ? I gave you everything you ever wanted and for what reason ? You know what ? We're done. Fuck you. And have a good life"

jungkook screamed at her as he held yn and walked out the court.

"Kim so-ra will get sentenced to prison for 15 years for abusing, and possible murder of a child"

"N-NOOOO" she screamed as all the other members also walked out.

Three days later~

It was the mid of spring season

It was the mid of spring season. Cherry blossom trees started to shed leaves.

It looked almost surreal. Jungkook walked through the long lonely street as cool wind was blowing.

He walked, hand in hand with his little babygirl. Today he was the happiest person. He got his baby back. Forever, no one will try to take her away anymore, no one will harm her.

She is protected. "Appa" yn said as she gave him the bottle of banana milk for him to open.

He bunny smiled as he took out the straw and pocked it inside. "Here, my sweetie" he said as he gave it to her.

She took it and started sipping. He held her in his arms as she looked at him. She kindly forwarded the bottle to him as he smiled and sipped it.

"Dada i love you" yn said as she pecked his lips, nose, cheeks, eyes.
He laughed out loud as she smiled too.

"I love you too...jeon jungkook's little babygirl"  he said as he hugged her tightly.

                                                    The end~