Episode~19 { finding out the truth }

It has been 2 whole weeks since the incident. BTS have been sick of attending interviews and reporter's questions.

Jungkook had mostly isolated himself in his room, only coming out for food ( us ). Everyone thought the poor maknae was depressed but no one knew that Jungkook had been planning on how to get yn back.

He knew something was wrong with the way her 'guardian' hadn't responded back or isn't letting him meet her.

Today, he finally planned on how to get her back. It was Saturday, everyone decided to go out for dinner. They asked Jungkook but he pretend to be sick. After they all left, he dressed himself in all black

He kept telling everyone that something was suspicious and wrong with so-ra but no one believed him

He kept telling everyone that something was suspicious and wrong with so-ra but no one believed him. He wanted to reveal the truth himself now.

He sat in his black sports car, and started driving to sora's location.
His plan was to spy on them and see if she was treating yn nicely or not.

After some time, he got there. He got out of his car and went towards the house slowly. He tried finding a window and luckily found one at the backside of the house.

"Im coming soon, babygirl" he said as he smiled like a child. He went there and saw the window was half open, smoke coming out.

"What the fuck ? She cant be.... smoking with yn in there! My baby is sensitive to this type of scent"

He said as he looked through the window and saw sora smoking.

"But where is my bubba ?" He mumbled to himself as he looked here and there. At the very corner of the room, he saw a girl...no. it wasn't just some girl, it was his yn.

He saw how she was wearing a really big and old t-shirt which had holes in it, her hair all messed up, she looked thin...too thin from the time she used to be with Jungkook.

'has that girl not been feeding my ynie ? Has she not bathed her ? Aghhh just what is she doing with my princess ?'

Jungkook thought as tears came to his eyes. He was about to do something when he saw sora getting up and going to yn.

"Tell me now, where. Is. The. Password to your parent's bank account ?" She asked as yn looked up, eyes red, puffy face.

How could the poor and innocent thing know where is the password her parents made ? Sora was drunk and was about to hit yn but,

"YOU BITCH, GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" Jungkook screamed as he jumped through the window and into the house. Sora gasped as she squinted her eyes.

Jungkook went towards yn and held her in his arms protectively.

"A-appa ?" Yn asked as she stared at his face with tears.

"Yes, yes my jagi, my princess my little bun" he said as he kissed her all over the face.

"J-jeon jung-" sora said not believing her eyes but jungkook snapped.

"Shut up" he said as he started to leave from the front door. "N-no please stay h-here with m-me" sora said as she tried holding Jungkook's arm.

"GET OFF YOU PSYCHO" he screamed.
He was way too angry to see his babygirl in this state. He went to his car and sat on the passengers seat with yn still in his lap.

He put the belt over them and started driving.

A/n: hi guys, so im sorry for late update but here it is! And ik its soooo bad because im so sleepy. I will literally die any second...bye byeee and hope you enjoyed🧼