Episode~8 { silly joonie }

Today was work day for BTS. But unfortunately it started raining in Seoul...a lot that there were floods forming outside their house.

They had closed all the windows shut with blinds covering the rain as yn was scared of rain.

They all sat in the living room. Taehuyng and jimin watching Netflix, jin watching mukbang videos on his phone as namjoon and hoseok were trying to creat a bass for their music video while yoongi was watching cat rescue videos on his phone.

And lastly, jungkook sat with yn in between his legs as she watched nursery rhymes on his phone. Yn was humming to the song and smiling as everyone looked at her, feeling a heartwarming sensation.

Suddenly, an add popped up and yn frowned her little eyebrows as she began pressing on the screen and suddenly, a website opens.

There it showed a really unholy image. Yn looked at it confused as she gave the phone to Jungkook to fix it and he looked at it as his eyes widened.

"Aahhh what the hell" he screamed as he threw the phone at namjoon who looked at the screen with the same expression. "Aaahhh what the- wait...put yn to sleep and we can all watch-" he was cut off by jin who slapped the back of his head.

"Yaah what the hell is wrong with you ?" he started his angry rap as he snatched the phone and deleted the forbidden site.

"What ? Its not like you guys didn't watch it, if i downloaded, you all watch with me" he said as he shrugged and jin glared at him.

"Enough phone for you baby" jungkook said as he grabbed her and took her in her room. "Dada...pway with me ?" She asked as she brought her tea set.

"Yes, afcors babygirl" he said as he kissed her forehead.

Hey guys...so i just randomly thought of this stupid-funny type chapter...hope you like it and maybe it put a smile on your face 💜