Tragic Tails

The girls danced around their room to some old queen songs that were playing from the record player in the back corner of the room.

"Do you ever think about the girls who where here before us" Pansy was sat at the vanity straightening her hair.

"All the time" Astoria smiled in admiration.
"Do you not know who it was?" Lilli spun around switching her focus from her mirror to her friends.
"How could we?" Astoria laughed

"It was THE Docas meadows" Lilli said in awe
"Dorcas meadows?" Astoria was still focused on her makeup, pondering her face and covering the spots she didn't have.

"Yes, one of the most powerful witches of her time. They say she was so powerful The Dark Lord killed her himself" Lilli sat back in her desk chair.

"Wow, is she the one who left all these records?" Pansy asked as she put another one onto the player.

"Yep, she was friends with Regulus Black, Evan Rosier and Barty Crouch Jr. They are the originals we could never compare"

"What about uhmm whats their name the....... Marauders" Pansy was interested in what Lilli had to say, she sat onto her bed and watched as Lilli spoke.

"Don't even get me started, my mum used to be friends Mary before" She stopped herself "she has told me so many stories about them, she was good friends with them and I'vebeen reading about the order of the phoenix in that era as well"

Lilli looked ecstatic to be talking about this subject.

"I hope are friend group doesn't come to a miserable end like their's did" Astoria sighed
"We won't, we are gonna protect each other" Lilli grabbed her hand and squeezed it.
"Ye" she paused "ye you're right"
"now let's get to this party!" Pansy shouted