Train

Trunks full, the group sat in the common room for the last time.
"I didn't think this would be so emotional" Enzo ran his hand along the soft leather "I'm going to miss this place" Blaise sighed "It's like leaving my home" Theo swallowed back a lump in his throat "As long as we're with each other, we'll always be home" Lilli stood up "let's go" They all pulled themselves off the couch and slowly picked up their trunks. The air was thick and the mood was low.

They left the castle with most of the student body.
Draco stared at the castle one more time. His home, their home, their only home. Once he stepped foot on the train, it was over. All of it, his entire childhood ended today and he knew it. He was pulled out of his trance by a hand landing on his shoulder.

"You okay?" Draco turned to look at Lilli. He nodded but kept his head down to hide his tears. Lilli pulled him into a hug and looked up at the castle. Memories of the last six years flooding back.

□□□□

"GET BACK HERE MRS.GRAY, MR.NOTT"
"COME ON LIL" Thek dragged her up the corridor as they ran laughing from an angry Snape.

"Oh my god Malfoy what happened to your face" Astoria burst out laughing "Seamus was my partner for potions" Draco grumbled. His hair was stood up like he'd been electrocuted and his face was covered in black dust "This is brilliant, say cheese" Enzo snapped a polaroid of the disheveled boy.

"How long do we have to stay in here?" Lilli whispered to Blaise "until we can't hear McGonagall heels" He whispered back. They were pressed against the back wall of a cabinet in one of the corridors. They'd just glitter bombed the transfiguration classroom and all the teachers were in search of the culprits. And the glitter all over the pairs uniforms really gave them away.

"It's fuckinf freezing" Pansy whined "We are in a lake, in December of course its freezing" Theo shivered "why are we here again" Draco growled "We thought it would be refreshing" Astorias teeth were chattering "can we leave" Lilli cried.

"HELP! HELP! I'M GOING TO DIE" Enzo screamed "YOU WON'T DIE" Blaise shouted up at him "I AM ACTIVELY DYING, MY HEART IS STOPPING" Enzo was about 6 feet in the air on a completely still broom "You need to learn how to fly Enzo"
"I DON'T WANT TO" He hugged the broom as tight as he could.

"Detention sucks' Theo layed his head on the table "we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you" Astoria was stood on Snapes desk "you all agreed to the plan" Theo whined "We agreed to prank the Gryffindoors not the Ravenclaws" pansy back astoria up "but the plan was still the same" Thek attempted to defend himself "But we all know the Ravenclaws are smarter then those idiots, of course they figured out the stink bombs were ours" Draco groaned. The entire group was in afternoon detention for pranking the Ravenclaws.

□□□□

The group boarded the train, along with most of the student body.
"Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England" Lilli read from her notebook "That's where they're hiding"
"And what, we just show up?" Draco scoffed "We sneak in and take the horcrux while they sleep, simple" Theo shrugged.

"I have someone setting up the camp as we speak" The groups heads snapped around to look at her "What? Who?"
"One of my house elves, calm down" She chuckled. Everyone let out a sigh of relief "Merlin, did you all expect so low of me" "Of course not" Theo reassured "just on edge"

"Very quiet today Zabini, what's the matter?" Pansy rubbed his shoulder
"I broke up with Luna earlier" a chorus of whats and whys followed his statement along with a very enthusiastic "Really?" From Enzo.

"I just didn't love her as I should. And with us fighting on opposing sides it wouldn't be fair" everyone's jaws were on the floor "Well I think that's very mature of you" Mattheo patted his back.

Lilli changed the topic by handing everyone a little red box. "What's this" Enzo inspected the velvet exterior.
"Rings, your code names are engraved inside" Eveyone flicked open their box and examined their ring. "I enchanted them, if you speak into it only other people wearing the ring can hear you. To help if we get separated" They all put the rings on. They were magnificent, eccentric and petite.

"You all have your patronos or animagus as your name. Except for Pansys, I didn't think flamingo was very fitting so I chose the siren"
"Why so?" Pansy slid the ring on "A siren is a woman who is considered to be alluring or fascinating but also dangerous in some way" Lilli smirked
"Sounds perfect" Draco joked earning him an elbow to the arm "Oi, he's right though. It is perfect" She smiled down at the ring "why did you hit me then" Draco whined

 It is perfect" She smiled down at the ring "why did you hit me then" Draco whined