Christmas

Lilli was laying on her bed reading a new book "Put the book down" Mattheo pleaded "I'm enjoying it" Lilli giggled.
"

Oh come on" Matthek groaned "stop being such a horny little bitch. I thought you hated me" Lilli smirked "and I thought you hated me" "I do" Mattheo raised an eyebrow "I bet I can change your mind"

He ran his hands up Lillis legs. She ignored his advances and continued reading, flicking to the next page like nothing was going on. He kissed all the way up her thigh until he reached the top...."Fuck Mattheo" Lilli breathed. Without looking he took the book from Lillis hands and threw it on the floor. Before refocusing his attention. She gripped his hair and bit her lip to stop from making any noise.

When Mattheo finnaly came up he smirked at her again. "Fine" she grinned pulling his face to hers.
"We can't be long, the girls will be up soon" Lilli ordered. Mattheo flicked his wand and the door locked. "We have all the time we need"

Mattheo pulled Lilli on top of him and grabbed her waist. "You still hate me?" Mattheo smirked as Lilli pulled off her top. "The most" Lilli grinned "Oh ye?"
She pulled of his top and placed her hands on his chest. He had a very strong torso. Broad shoulders and defined abs. Lilli ran her hand along them. Noticing the veins that bulged from his abs. She leaned down and kissed his neck and she could see him getting flustered. He undid his belt and she dragged off his trousers.

"See you all after Christmas" Lilli waved everyone a goodbye as they left the castle for their Christmas holidays.
"Alone again" she sighed to herself as she sat infront of the fire with a book.
"Not completely" Mattheo sat down next to her "Oh, I should've known, of course you're not going home" Lilli closed her book again "Home? I don't even have one" Mattheo shook his head. "I do have to go out though, I'll see you in a bit" she grabbed his hand to stop him "Right now?" A sly smirk snaked onto her face. "Oh god" he almost gave in but shook his head "Yes, sorry" he kissed her forehead and left the common room.

Lilli waited a few seconds before following him. She quickly became invisible and followed close behind. Mattheo went straight back to where he had once formed a portal. He again created a large deep blue portal and Lilli followed him through it. Walking together to the manor house. 

When Lilli peaked around the corner of the door she was met with the sight of Mattheo, stood at the foot of the table alone. The only other person in the room was a man under a black cape.

"Find it funny father? Sending your goons to kill innocent kids" Mattheo hissed at the hooded figure "My son, my own flesh. Losing his blood lust all because of some girl?" The man snapped back. 
"Father I have decided. I will not bring her to you" Mattheo sounded calm when he spoke but his body language looked incredibly anxious "Well then. You are of no use to me" The man stood up and pointed his wand at Mattheo.

"AVADA" before he could finish Lilli revealed herself by jumping infront of Mattheo. "Crucio" Lilli shot at the man and he fell backwards. "Grab my arm" she screamed at Mattheo. He did as she said and they were suddenly back on the outskirts of Hogwarts.

"You...y-you saved me?" Mattheo fell back onto the grass "Why does that shock you?" Lilli collapsed next to him "I just. Nobody's ever...." Mattheo couldn't get the words out "Loved you?" Lilli smirked "Well, yes" Mattheo sat down on next to her.
"Me neither" Lilli smiled "other then thr group of course" she smiled at the thought of her friends "You were going to have yourself killed rather then turn me in" Lilli slapped his arm "How stupid are you?"

"You were going to do the same" Mattheo chuckled "We really are stupid" Lilli shook her head.
"Dying for eachother, what is this? Romeo and Juliet" Mattheo scoffed "You can't do that again" his expression suddenly turning serious "Well I don't really plan on being in that situation again" Lilli shot back sarcastically.
"Seriously, you have the power to do something good. Your life is much more important"
"Don't say that. We are all equally important, a simple gift doesn't make me better then everyone else. Just as blood status doesn't make a witch any more powerful"

"I have the mark Lilli, I agreed to come here and kidnap you, I have killed dozens of people. I am just as bad as them" Mattheo shouted at her now
"No Mattheo you're not, if you were as bad as them I would be dead by now" Lilli didn't raise her voice, as per usual she didn't get angry even when being screamed at.

"I find your ability to stay calm inspiring" Mattheo laughed in defeat "I have enough bottled up rage to last me a lifetime" Lilli joked in return. "Come, let's get some dinner" Lilli took his hand.

There were less then 50 other student in the great hall.

"Good isn't it" Lilli sipped her pumpkin juice "What?" Mattheo looked up from his food "So many kids having a home to go back to at Christmas" Lilli looked around the hall "So do you" Mattheo placed a hand on hers."A house and a home are very different" she sighed "I have a house with people in it, but in Hogwarts I am home and with family"
"Your loyalty to the others is admirable" Mattheo scooped some peas into his mouth "They're the reason I'm still here" Lilli smiled "Cliche I know, but the truth" 

                            ●●●●

"Get up, Get up, GET UP" Mattheo was jumping on Lillis bed like a kid on Christmas morning 
"It's Christmas morning!" He squealed, he smothered her with kisses until she kicked him off her bed "It's 7am" Lilli groaned.
"But it's Christmas" Mattheo whined from the floor.
"Come on then" Lilli slipped her feet into a pair of slippers and they headed down into the common room.

"Gifts" Mattheo ran to the tree "You're like a child" Lilli shook her head in amusement. They were the only two Slytherin's who stayed over the holidays.
"This is my first proper Christmas" Mattheo smiled 
"Well everyone's sent you a gift" Lilli handed him a box "This one is from me"
Mattheos face lit up "really?" 
"Of course" Lilli handed him the box. He opened it and pulled out a dagger along with a silver chain and some socks.

"The dagger, it has a sapphire" Mattheos eyes got wide as he looked at it. "It's like my one with the emerald, the blue portal reminded me of a sapphire" Lilli explained.
"I love it, all of it" Mattheo grinned "your turn" Mattheo handed her a box excitedly. She opened it and found a necklace, earings and bracelet to match her ring. She jumped up and wrapped Mattheo in a hug. "Thank you" 
"Anytime" he hugged her back.

They opened the rest of their presents. Various items of clothing, sweets and potions. "Where's your brother?" Mattheo broke the silence in the common room "Pardon?" Lilli laughed in confusion.
"He wasn't at your house during the dinner, but I know you have a brother" Mattheo replied.

"He works closely with your father, he isn't home much. You know we actually used to be close. All we had was each other, but people change. He took the mark and it was never the same" Lilli shrugged.
"The order" Mattheo whispered "what do they do?" 
"They recruit underage wizards to sacrifice themselves for the cause" Lilli rolled her eyes "Touchy subject?" Mattheo rubbed the back of his neck. "No it's just, they say they're doing good but how good can you do when you're making children fight" Lilli spun her wand in her fingers. "I agree" Mattheo nodded "I will fight against him, but I won't fight with them" Lilli sounded definate.
"I understand and I agree" Mattheo nodded