• a week in•

I was just talking with Adam and he straight up said "are you gay?" Funny man funny but I don't know where the fuck it came from,"uhm yeah how'd you know"
"Some guard told us you had sex with him, that's why everyone looks at you weird."
"Shit,really why are you telling me this now?!" I said worried "I just found out today!" He said
I was pissed,wait until I see that guard again.
It was finally break I walked outside and saw him I was now speed walking towards him, I grabbed his sleeve and walked under the bench thingy that has a cover over it. It looks like bleachers.

I started yelling at him until I saw,he had a boner!he saw me looking and I started to yell at him louder until he put his hand over my mouth. I started to pull him of until he now was pinning me on the side of the bench,I stared into his eyes, he started to lift up my shirt while I was trying to frantically get away,he just started to kiss me while holding my neck almost choking me I started to kiss back,he suddenly put his tounge in my mouth making me moan softly "what the fuck" I say stuttering as he was now kissing my neck leaving love marks."shhh" he said putting his finger on my lips, I didn't know this since I was distracted but both our pants were of now.
He turned me around shoving his 🍆 in my 🍑 I loved the way he didn't care if it hurt he just did it, he grabbed my hair back to see my face while I moaned softly so no one could hear since we were in the yard,I heard someone walk past but he just kept carrying on, he went faster and made angry groans as if he wanted me to moan louder so people COULD hear! Well it worked.he went faster and faster making the skin make a wet clapping noice since he already came and just wanted to waste my break,I wanted to tease him for karma for telling everyone so I shoved him of and pulled my pants up leaving him wet and still having a boner I continued to move closer to him as I put my finger on his 🍆 and started to go up and down with my finger making him lean his head back he tryed pinning my back down on the grassy floor which he didn't do this time I moved out the way and I started to moan in his ear and I walked away from the bench.

I could feel his soul stealing stare aiming for the back of my head as if he wanted me to look back. He could hear me laughing while walking away. as I looked for Adam I saw him playing basketball I wanted to join but I can't play for shit so I just sat there staring at the boys,god Adam looked good,he had a 6 pack and big-ish muscles he was sweating a lot but it was hot. His hair was wet with sweat which just made me horny. I heard footsteps behind me, it was the guard he patted my back  and started whispering something in my ear I couldn't hear a word as I was still focused on Adam even though I wasn't even looking he grabbed my wrist as I finally snappy out of it, he whispered "don't do that again or I'll send you inside or maybe next time I'll go rougher making you limp everywhere for a week,and by the way your mine don't even try anything with Adam the 🍆 you can have inside you is mine now meet me tomorrow at break same spot show up or I'll force you out."
All I said was "okay sure" and he walked of ruffling my hair. I looked at Adam and he was staring at me,but he looked away as soon as he noticed I noticed him he had a kind of angry look on his face, i ignored it for now though until later though...