Toys.. (smut chapter)

ADAMS POV:

I threw Jordan on the bed and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

I made some pasta I finished getting the food in the oven and heard jordans quiet and needy moans come out from the bedroom.

I washed my hands and walked towards the door and slowly let it open it didn't even creak once.

I peeked through and saw Jordan asleep-

Was he having a wet dream?

I looked at his crotch area and saw a giant wet patch through his tight boxers that I changed him in.

I saw him arch his back and started to moan louder.

He was facing my way and his eyes were closed but mouth was open letting out a big moan and jerking forward.

He tilted his head backwards and started to grin on the bed sheet.

I lean on the doorframe amused from what I was seeing.

I was getting hard from seeing jordans expressions and hearing his deep loud moans drift from each of my ears.

I slide my pants of and underwear and start jerking myself off before going quicker wishing it was Jordan who was doing this.

I looked at him again and his eyes were still shut and his moans just got louder and I could see sweat drip from his head and neck.

I then cum all over the floor.

I just wanted me to pleasure him not himself.

I walk over to Jordan and slide In the bed sheets.

I slowly take off the boxers he was wearing without waking him up.

I quickly thrust into him back and fourth hearing the skin slap together.

Jordans moans kept getting more hot yeh faster I did it so I jumped on top of him and started to thrust deeper and faster onto him making him wake up and rub his eyes.

He moaned at the sight of my sweat filled face and my fast hard dick getting shoved deep inside of him.

"F-fuck~ DADDY!" I hear him shout.

My eyes widen at his sudden words.

"Are you daddy's little slut?" I say teasing him.

"YES f-FucK DADDY FASTER" I hear him shout.

I go faster slamming into him.

I grab my finger and shove it in my mouth I shove it in.

I go to 2 fingers.

Then 3.

Then 4, I hear him moan as my dick and fingered slammed in together at the same time.

I look at his face which was making me want to be as rough as I wanted.

"BE ROUGH DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST FUCK ME GOOD DADDY!" I hear him spit out as he had to stop half way to moan.

I had the Permission so I did.

I pull out and ran towards the closet, I grabbed a box with a bunch of toys in and started laying them out.

Rope,handcuffs,ect.

I grab the rope and tie his hands to either side of the bed and do the same making him face the pillow and his ass facing me.

I move closer to him and start slapping his ass with a whip I found.

It left red marks on his ass.

He let out a scream as I did it more harder.

I start to thrust in him and went faster as I shoved my hole fist in his ass without warning and not my lip as Jordan's hole stretched so far you could fit a football in it.

I then use my other hand to slap his ass and grab the whip and beat him with it.

I take my dick out and shove both fists in it making him moan out "daddy".

I thrust harder at the words and slam my dick in along with both my fists.

His ass Streched further out causing me to release for about 2 minutes while Jordan was still moaning and yelling at me.

I heard the door break open and the windows shatter making glass fly everywhere I dived forward to protect Jordan from the glass as he was very close to the window and was naked.

....
What

The

Fuck.