•jelousy•

Adams pov:

I started to walk towards the cell door and open in but when I walked in I saw Jordan pitting his pants on I didn't mind much so I just walked around him and pulled myself up on my bed and stared at Jordan's chest which was covered with bruises outlined with large hickeys around his neck and chest.I started to feel my heart beat faster than usual,but I just shrugged it of. Then I saw Jordan pull himself up next to me.

"You ok?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Yeah I'm fine my neck just really hurts." He says

I knew it was the hickeys he tried to hide which his shirt but saw many of them on his neck still.

"Looks like you had fun" I say leaned back on the wall spreading my legs further out .

He started laughing,"yeah but it would be more better with you" he says trying to tease me.

" yeah I bet" I say back eyeing him up and down.

He closed his legs and started to edge up to me so my hand and his were now touching.

"Wanna try" I whisper making him make a whimpering moan near my ear as he held his cock trying to hide his boner.

"You want me so bad huh?" I say making him run out of the cell I chuckle and started to fall asleep as I heard a door slam.

I was pretty sure everyone heard it but oh well.

I stared at the roof making my eyes feel heavy.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
I started to wake up relising the lights were now of but, I heard Jordan's moaning and skin slap, I saw Jordan's shadow outside the cell with another taller shadow I stared in frustration while I started to to cover my ears. I heard the cell down close and the clapping noises filled my ears, until I heard the bed rock roughly.

"Ew guys can you not" I say turning around as I heard frantic running around.

"Sorry A-Dam!" I heard  him try to speak out as I heard the clapping continue until I heard Jordan breath out in relief as the sound of belts and metal run away as the guard ran out of the cell.

But I heard small quiet clapping still go on so I looked under my bed as I saw Jordan's hand go up and down on his cock before he came on the floor.

Before I could say anything I saw his shirt fall on the floor as I lied back down and focused on sleeping again and as I presumed so did Jordan.