•Im leaving?•

Jordan's POV:

The warden called me in his office and told me that Im leaving today..

Im really happy because I can now be free from this shithole,but I'm leaving Adam but he said he's leaving next week.

I gave Adam my phone number in a small piece of paper so he can call me when he's out of this place.

But right now I'm in my cell waiting to get out in only- now.

A man walked in my cell.

"It's time to go" he says.

He grabs my hands and walks me to the exit to get my clothes and other personal belongings like my phone,money.

I walk out the yard and i was picked up by my dad.

"Hey son how was it?" He try's  to make conversation.

"Shit obviously I didn't even need to go!" I spit back at him.

"You did though you robbed a store?"

"It was a accident I didn't know?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Why did you run?" My dad asks.

"Okay whatever can I go to my house?"

"Okay son your mothers waiting though." My dad says.

"Oh well it's your fault for pissing me of." I say sitting back.

I lay down on the seat waiting for this long car journey to be over.

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

I arrive at the boring dead house and signal to my dad to respectfully fuck of.

I couldn't care for my family they never bailed me out although they are richer than the whole town combined.

My bail was 5000 dollars,what kind of mother and father just abandons their child like that?

Anyway I finally settle in my own bed watch Tv on my own couch and cook in my own kitchen.

Finally peace.

I turned on my phone and started to listen to music to cope with life.

A/mood

I fall asleep listening to the sound of the music loudly playing in my ears and the occasional ad coming up.

I stare at the ceiling.

The light flickering on and off.

The music vibrating in my ears.

The slow gust of wind that passes by.

How I missed this.

I then suddenly fall asleep as my eyes lay heavily shut.

I then wake up,which felt like a second,and start to walk over to the door and peek at the peep hole.

What's the fuck?

I saw the guard whose name is actually Kyle,standing at the door ready to knock.

I swing the door open and push him inside.

"How the fuck did you get my address?"I ask suddenly raising my voice.

"I found it on the files and wanted to see you"he tells me acting like nothing bad had happened.

"Okay then come in and take a seat?."I ask as he suddenly plops himself on the couch making himself comfortable and at home.

This man really gets on my nerves.