•Moving?•

ADAMS POV:

I get to the bus stop. I can't believe I'm moving.

I wait in the cold air that was blowing my hair all over my face.

The stops right in front of me I grab my mask to protect who I was since I did escape prison yesterday?

I walk on the bus and give them the money.

€15.36 for the ride to the airport.

Luckily I have a friend their to sneak me in and of again.

I walk in the bus and take my seat at the very back.

I I might need to give more context.

Im moving away to another country with Jordan obviously I just left before him because he wouldn't  drive a prisoner that just escaped.

Pussy.

He was he's probably on his way to the airport now or something.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
I get to the new place that Jordan had kindly bought for us.

His parents are rich after all..

I lay my head on the bed but then Jordan bursts through the door and jumped on me not like the nice sexual way.

He did it in the 'haha dickhead loser' kind of way he held me down somehow even though I was like A foot bigger  and I worked out.

I looked at Jordan and he was now standing in my stomach.

He kept singing this song, it goes like surfboard surfboard grinding on that wood gr-grinding on that wood.

Atleast I thing it did

I had the sudden urge to push him of.

But I didn't cause he was my bestfriend ever since I was 5 and...

Never mind. what I'm trying to  Say is that me and Jordan were best friends before we came in jail we were childhood best friends, but we got split up that why we didn't remember eachover but Jordan showed me a pic with me and him as children in kissing.

So yeah I guess we were both always knew we're little bit gay.

I already knew that though Jordan however did not.

Back then I mean. He knows he's gay now.

Atleast I think so.

I hope so.

I mean we did have sex yesterday for about  an hour or 2 so.

I then felt myself slide into my pants and jerk myself of.

Honestly doing it to annoy him.

Jordan than takes over and starts sliding my hand up and down my dick.

I then start leaning my head back as Jordan starts jerking himself of aswell as me.

Talented cow.

I then came all over his face.

And I could tell he came already.

"EW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" he yells as he storms out the bedroom to the bathroom.

Silly boy.

AN: if you couldn't tell I'm trying to do one part of a few books like

The way he makes me feel

Asshole

And this one prison life

So I really hope you like reading this book and go on to love my other books and love myself cause i am amazing.

And my books are decent.

Thanks this is my most popular book.

So I love all of you for bringing my confidence up and actually taking the time out your day to read my shitty books cause I know their not the best. But I love writing them so ❤️❤️🫶🏻🫶🏻

Im only doing 10 parts to this and maybe and extra bonus part maybe?