INTRODUCTION

This story is based on a fictional world system, but set in the 21st Century.

All places, persons and constitutions are based on the writer's imagination.

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

P. S. I write in British English, hence you'll find words such as, favOURite, coloUR, and such... ☺️

~ ~ ~ ~

Princess Violet has a rare gift; she is able to see beyond the natural eye. It has been so since her parents died. Her worldview crumbles when an injury sets her back from the future she had always thought was set in stone.

When GOD decides it is time to send her to the Ferrari household, she does not fully comprehend its purpose yet. Will her childlike faith remain unwavering under the weight of living under the roof of Prince Vincenzo Klaus Ferrari, the Ice Prince?

Will the Fire of GOD'S Love break through his barrier? Or, will it cause her to become like as he is? Cold and distant?

Find out in, "The Ice Prince".

• • • • • • • •

THE KING-MAKERS

The King Makers are a group from certain Royal Bloods of different Kingdoms. Describing them all would prove rather tedious.

But simply put, they wield enough power to enthrone or dethrone any other Royal in any Kingdom.

There were three at the top of the group; Tal Levine, of mixed-but-powerful Royal Blood, Klaus Ferrari, of German-Italian Royal Blood, often called the Ice Prince or Rudest Prince, and finally, Salvian Luke Jaye, brother of Aquilina.