She's Mine 6

* Hayden's POV *

     She fell asleep right after I kissed the top of her head laying her head on my chest. I took a deep breath shutting my eyes for a second before I hear her door open.

Hayden...
     Julian can it wait?
        No he's awake.

     I slowly pushed Nadia away from me getting up from the bed.

        If you do this she won't forgive you.
     If  I wanted to kill him I would have I just want to talk to him.

     I made my way downstairs with Julian following close behind me. I stood in front of Marcel's cell watching him get up to face me.

        I want Nadia.
     You and I both know that's never happening.
        You're not her keeper.
     No but I'm her boyfriend not you so I'm warning you if you ever lay a finger on her again I will tear out your throat with my teeth.
        If you hurt me she would never forgive me.

     I started laughing at him he really thinks he's so important?

     Hahaha.

     I forced him towards me grabbing his neck squeezing it

           Hayden!
        You won't....
     There's a big difference between me and you. I would never hurt her the way you did I would rather die than do what you did. If you harm her again I will not hesitate to snap your neck killing you. I will live happily every after with her hating me for that.

     I pushed him against the wall pissing him off and I see him shift into his wolf form trying to attack me.

     Pathetic.

     I didn't care what happened to him I made my way upstairs back to Nadia when Julian grabs my arm.

        Hayden!
No no! Not now!
Do you understand what you just did!?
WHAT!? Julian what!?
You used Nadia's powers...
No I didn't...
Hayden I saw it with my own eyes you did....
I need to go....
Hayden!
No Julian! No! Ok? I want a few hours of peace and quiet with my girlfriend please...

He didn't say anything nodding his head walking away damn it Hayden... I went upstairs to find her still sleeping I took a deep breath laying down next to her pulling her close.

Where did you go...?
Julian needed me for something but it's fine now don't worry. Get some sleep I'll wake you up in a few hours...

I watched her fall asleep again running my fingers through her hair. Don't worry Nadia I will never let anyone hurt you again. I took a deep breath shutting my eyes for just a few minutes.