Death Becomes You 3

I was pissed and it showed she thinks she's bullet proof...

Boys I can actually help you locate her.

     Who are you?            My names Reina I'm one of the witches

     Who are you?
           My names Reina I'm one of the witches.
         She's apart of the group you let go of.
     What's with the headphones?
           Nadia gave me these to help me concentrate I can help you locate her.
     How?
           I need a map and I need blood with some focus I can track her down to one spot on the map.
     I can get you everything you need how long will it take you?
           About 3 hours...
        It's better than nothing.
     What kind of blood do you need?
           I normally I need hers but considering the circumstances I need a blood relative I was told your blood works just fine.
     Mine? But I'm not related to her?
           Interesting but yours will work I also need something of hers a ring or a hair clip.
        I can get some stuff from the house.
     Julian drink it.
           I will take my leave I'll be outside when your ready.
        You said I have 24 hours...
     Fine. Stay away from Emmett and Landon until you drink I don't want you sinking your fangs into them. Go to the house to grab something I'll have someone go with you.
        Got it.

     Nadia if you can hear me I'm coming for you and the second I do I will never let you go.

* Nadia's POV *

      "Nadia if you can hear me I'm coming for you and the second I do I will never let you go." Oh Hayden if only you knew...I need to end things once in for all I have two and a half days before my magic kills Stefan. I need to get out of here...

* Alexander's POV *

     What are those?

        Right sorry boss! So we decided to give you a selection of flowers so we can narrow it down

     What exactly...?
        Right so roses are the most common used for the brides boutique along with baby's breath.
     Baby's breath?
        Yes sir those small white flowers are basically for good luck in the Baby department.
     Then those are a must is there anyway to get green roses?
        Green? Yes we can will the wedding be green? Are we leaning towards a nature wedding?
     Not a bad idea I like how you think...let's do it but let's add more class to the theme.
        Of course.
           Boss?
     Excuse me.
        Of course.