Dream?

*Dreaming*

     I fell fast asleep and I was surrounded by darkness and then I ended up in the woods.

     I looked around where the hell am I

     I looked around where the hell am I...? I walked alone the path and realized I was still asleep but where? That's when I see a man in the distance.

     The first thing I noticed was his green eyes what the hell is going on

     Who are you?
        I don't have much time I know you don't know me Nadia but I know you.
How do you know my name...?
I know you won't believe me if I told you.
Try me...

I focused my energy into my hand trying to light it up.

Magic like that doesn't work here.
Makes sense who are you?
        It's hard to explain...but I need you to listen the vampires are planning an attack on you.
     What...your joking...
        I heard them myself they didn't say when but they think they can get to you by breaking your will piece by piece. They want to hurt those around you until your weak enough for them to take. I can't stay long I'm low on energy I'm sorry my dear.

No...crap this is about those vampires who came for Hayden at the mall. But with Hayden as king they won't be allowed to target me anymore.

No!

She grabbed my hands and focused her energy on me she's giving me her energy but how..?

I'm not letting go until you tell me who you are!
I'm...I'm your father...

I looked him dead in the face and he told me he was my father...he couldn't be right...?

     How do I know your not lying!?
I wonder if there will be a morning when you'll wake up missing me... I told you that every night to get you to sleep.

I was speechless that was the stupid lullaby I heard the other night...

        I don't have much time let go.
     But I have so many questions! Please...
        I can't all you need to know is be careful.