Wolves 7

I am what you made me but I won't make the same mistake again. Your sister wanted me to tell you something I'm pregnant with your baby but given everything you're dead to me.

I snapped his neck watching him fall to the floor. I don't know why it didn't bother me when I did it deep down I love him... I wanted forever with him... But I don't know what to think anymore....

Your majesty!?
I'm fine Kol but can you have someone take them out and put them in a cab.
Yes of course...
Thank you.

I walked away not saying another word picking up Emmett in my arms.

Home?
Yes please.

I took Emmett outside and to my surprise Kol was outside with his car door open.

Nadia I know you better.
Fine take me home.

We said nothing in the car ride home but I could feel him checking his rear view mirror as if making sure I wasn't crying. I wasn't I felt guilty about how I did it but truth be told it bothered me seeing her with him. We got home getting out of the car.

Go get ready for bed monkey I'll be there in a minute.
Ok momma.
What's on your mind?
Why kill her?
Jealousy? I guess? I didn't kill her though...she was already turned me snapping her neck just ended up putting her to sleep.
He turned her!?
Yup so if she had a thing for him before he killed her she's going to be sired to him...did you see her hair?
My lady?
Nadia. My friends get to call me Nadia...she changed her hair to look like me... She was my friend...
The sire bond is strong...
It only heightens those feelings if you had them as a human....I shouldn't be mad right...? I mean I was dead for 4 months...
Nadia...you're more human than anything. Feeling like this is completely normal it's ok to be angry and to hate the world.
I know....
Scream.
     I...what?
        Scream as loud as you can and as hard as you can. Let it all out.

* Kol's POV *

     It took her a minute to realize what I meant but once she did. She screamed a most blood curling scream that I've never heard before. She's been keeping everything in. I watched as her energy surrounded her not letting anything go near her.

* Nadia's POV *

I felt slightly better the reality settled in. Fucking hell...I'm so fucked...

        Your majesty?
     I'm fine Kol thank you for this I think it's time I go to bed.

     Kol gave me a warm smile and I went to my room to find Emmett sleeping. I smiled changing into some pjs and I fell asleep next to him.

* 8 Hours Later *
* Kol's POV*

        Kol we have an intruder!
     Where's the king!?
        She's still asleep we've kept him downstairs for now.

     We raced downstairs to see Hayden bound by the witches.

        WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?
     Hayden of course...I don't think I need to tell you that you are not welcome here.
        This is my house who the hell are you to tell me anything!?
     Fine stay here she'll tell you herself...witches keep him down here.

* Nadia's POV *

        Momma...
     What's wrong monkey?
        He's here...

     Emmett hide underneath the blankets shivering who the hell is here!?