His Ring

I woke up to Em kicking in his sleep I need to figure out what to do with his powers. I got up and grabbed some clothes heading to the shower. I turned on the water locking the door behind me hopefully I don't wake him up.

*30 Minutes Later*

*30 Minutes Later*

     I got out of the shower wrapping myself up in a towel and dried my hair. I grabbed my clothes and put on a gray grease with a necklace. I brushed my hair and left to see if Em work up.

     Hey bud time to wake up

I've been awake I was waiting for you.
Ok come on let's go eat breakfast after I'll take you a shower.

     I held his hand and we headed downstairs to the kitchen.

     Morning what's for breakfast.
           Morning boss hash browns and scrambled eggs.
     Ok Em take a seat I'll grab you a plate.

     I grabbed him a plate when Landon comes downstairs.

     Hey morning there's eggs and hash browns.
               Thanks morning Emmett morning Julian.
           Morning kid.

     I made a plate for Emmett and Landon who had a weird expression on his face.

     You wanna tell me why your making an ugly face?
               I was gonna ask if we can go see my mom today I wanna tell her the good news...
     Sure we can go this afternoon...

     That's when I heard the doorbell ring who the hell rings the doorbell? I grabbed a gun from under the kitchen table and headed to the door.

     Watch the kids.
        You got it.

     I opened the door aiming the gun for his head.

        Woe! It's just me!?
Dominic what the hell are you doing here!?
Marcel sent me*moves gun away from head* he told me to stop by this morning.
Ugh breakfast is on the table eat and I'll show you up to your room.