The Departure

(A/N - The Timing is 5 Am)

Everything was getting ready.
Jisoo was also helping her parents get ready.
Rosè was preparing food for their trip.
Jennie was still sleeping.
Lisa was nowhere to be found.

"Your highness,Someone is stealing items from the ship!" Bang Si-Hyuk said.
"Are you sure you aren't the one stealing?" Jisoo said angrily.
"Jisoo!Keep Quiet!"The queen said.
"We are almost done,We don't want to delay find the thief fast."The King said.

Jisoo came outside to check who's stealing goods.
A little meow came from behind.
Jisoo turned around and saw the troublemaker kitten,Lego.
She looked behind and saw Louis and Leo behind a box trying to lift it up.Lego and Lily went to help them.Jisoo was just watching,Amazed.

The four cats picked up the box and came near a end of the ship and they threw the box from there.Jisoo peeked below and saw Lisa, giggling and catching the box.As soon as she saw Jisoo,Lisa started scolding the cats for robbing goods.
Jisoo said Lisa "I know you are behind this,you and the cats,Stop pretending you naughty girl."
Lisa smirked and hopped off thinking of what more mischief to do.
Jisoo came back and said "Relax Mom and Dad, It's one of Lisa's pranks again."
"Oh Lisa,That naughty girl is always doing some mischief"The king said smiling.

"Mom,Dad The food is ready!"Chae beamed rushing inside and hugging her parents.
"Is that sleepyhead still sleeping?"Jisoo asked.
"Well,I don't know but I am guessing it's a yes" Rosè said.
"Guys save me!!I woke up Jennie unnie by splashing water on her,She is very furious!!"Lisa said panting.
"Lisa stop playing tricks on people "The King said.
Chaeyoung told Lisa to hide under the bed.Lisa hid under the bed.
"That Bitch!Where is she Jennie Shouted.
"Dear, That's not the way to talk!The queen said.
"Sorry Mom" Jennie said.
"Well,We are leaving now and yes,we ought to tell you where" The king said.
"Listen girls,We are going on a dangerous mission to save the world as you know many deaths and earthquakes are happening in our kingdom" The queen said.
The girls were very worried hearing that their parents might be in danger.
"Your highness, Everything is Ready! "Bang Si-Hyuk announced.
"Well,We must leave now" the king said, hugging his daughters.
"Stay safe" jisoo said.
The King and Queen left in their ship,waving their children goodbye.
"I am gonna miss Mom" Rosè said sadly.
"Goodbye!"lisa shouted.

(A/N - Is the story going interesting?Well the real mystery is about to start.Kepp reading to find out what happens in Their parent's absence?Will The king and Queen survive this dangerous mission?)