Jirosè's Love Story

9PM

The princesses settled down for dinner.
Today's dinner was stew.
The princesses started having their meal.

"Now Unnie is also dating Tae.I must make a move on Jimin."Rosè thought.
Rosè took a deep breath.
"Guys, I like Jimin" she said nervously.

"What the fuck First Unnie now you Rosie, Can't you guys remember we are here just to find the gem and we are wasting our time for so long.We aren't even searching for the gem!"Jennie said glaring at the princesses.

"Calm down Jennie,We will start finding the gem from tomorrow."Jisoo said nervously she was feeling a bit scared of her sister.
"And we are never gonna find it!The gem is Just a myth!"Jennie shouted getting up and left.

"Atleast finish your dinner!"Rosè shouted worriedly but Jennie didn't come back.
"Ugh,That girl is always in a temper."Jisoo said frowning.
"She had 2 spoons of stew though Unnie"Lisa said.
"Shut up Liz,Can your stomach be filled with just 2 spoons?"Jisoo said glaring at her.
"OK, Sorry!"Lisa shouted finishing her stew.

The princesses finished their dinner and went up to Jennie to try and convince her to eat but Jennie slammed the door in their faces.
They shrugged and went to sleep hoping that Jennie's anger would be gone overnight.

Morning 6AM

The princesses were relieved to find that Jennie's anger had gone overnight.
They went to get ready.
"I'll go first"Jennie said dully.
No one questioned her and allowed her to go first.

After they were all ready,They Went down to eat breakfast.
They saw that the guards were holding a letter.
"What's that?"Jisoo asked.
"The minister is demanding you Princesses back"The guard replied.

"Oh No!"Rosè said.
"Shut up you just wanna date Jimin!"Lisa shouted.
"Just tell the minister for 12 day's time"Jennie said sighing.
They sat down and ate their sandwiches.

"Yum,Sandwitches are my favourite food from now on!"Jennie said finishing her 4th Sandwich.
"It's Sandwich Unnie not Sandwitch"Rosè replied sighing.
"Whatever"Jennie said rolling her eyes.

They drove off to the college with gloomy faces and informed the boys about the minister's letter.

"Atleast we have 12 days"Jhope said grinning.
"It's not confirmed"Lisa said.
"Did you find that gem you wanted?"Taehyung asked.
"Nah"Jisoo said.
"Oh we are late!"Jungkook said.
"We did better go,We will talk in lunch break."Jimin said sighing.

Lunch Break

Jimin went to keep his stuff in the locker.
Rosè came to him.
"Jimin,I-I like you"Rosè confessed immediately.
"What!?"Jimin said dropping his stuff.
Rosè nodded awkwardly.

To Rosè's enormous relief and suprise,Jimin smiled and hugged her.
"I love you Too Rosè "He said.
Rosè hugged him tightly.

They went to the lunch table where the rest of the gang were sitting.
Seeing Rose's smiling face,The other Princesses immediately understood everything and looked at Rosè with a disappointed look.

They all settled down and ordered some hotdogs at the canteen.
Rosè began to tell them about her proposal but Jisoo cut her.
"No Rosè, You're not doing that!"Jisoo said firmly.
"Doing what?"Jin asked confused.
"Nothing,Do you know about the gem by the way?"Jennie asked trying to change the topic.
"What gem?"Jungkook asked.

Their order was ready,Rosè to avoid awkwardness, immediately got up and collected their meal and paid as well.
She placed the hotdogs on the table and sat down quietly.
"You know any special gem myths you heard about?In museums and stuff like that"Lisa explained.
"Well, Honestly I don't remember anything but we can go checkout a few museums if you guys wish."Jhope suggested.
"Why is it so important anyway?"Namjoon asked.
"It will help save our Kingdom,Our guards say that regular floods and earthquakes are destroying our Kingdom"Jisoo explained.
"A flood came just last night"Lisa Said.
"Oh,I see maybe it can be in the muggle World but it's very big!"Suga said.
"Yeah, That's why we need your help,You guys are familiar with this place"Jennie said.

"We are familiar with it but only a very small part of it"Jimin said taking a bite out of his hotdog.
"Let's just visit the museums then, Atleast it's a start "Rosè spoke.
"Yeah and by the way ,Me and Rosie love each other!"Jimin said not paying attention to Rosè 's warnings.

"It's OK Jisoo,Me and you are also dating"Taehyung understanding the look on Jisoo's face.
"You don't understand Taehyung,We are the princesses of our kingdom,We have to marry a prince only or atleast someone who is in the royal blood line."Jisoo said frustrated.
"And Unnie doens't want all of us to face breakups with our loved ones"Jennie added.
"I-I am so sorry Unnie!"Rosè said as she hugged Jisoo while crying.
"But if they have a few days then let them enjoy till then together Jisoo"Namjoon said.
"I guess It's fine"Jisoo said sighing.

"Let's eat up now,I am hungry"Suga groaned and started eating his hotdog.
The others giggled and started eating their hotdogs.

After College,They decided  to meet at 4:30 outside their College only and from there they would start visiting the museums.
The time gap was basically given so that they could take a nap,change their clothes and eat lunch.