The first day of College

3 Days Later

All arrangements are made.
The princesses got admission in a college.
Their guards, disguised as their parents,have a shop in which they sell clothes.(The clothes were made by special tailors having knowledge of muggle clothes and some thrown muggle clothings they found.)

"I don't know This dress is weird"Lisa replied.
Oh it's perfect stop complaining Rosie replied angrily.
Their looks -

"Ok so so we all are ready!"Rosie said excitedly

"What's the time?" Jennie asked.
"Oh,We are leaving now and we will reach the college after 1 hour"Jisoo replied.
"Ok Cool"Lisa said.
They all went into their ship.
They were departing from their kingdom.
"Bye!We will come back and help everyone!"Jisoo screamed while waving at the crowd who had came to watch the princesses go.

After 30 mins,They had reached the muggle world.
They took a car from their and another car took their 2 guards.

30 mins later,They had arrived to their new college.It was very big and it was brilliant.
The college -

"Wow" Rosie exclaimed.
"It's not as big as our castle"Jennie replied.
"Anyways,I am excited!"Lisa screamed and ran inside.
The princesses went inside.
"So,our first class is....A free period then.... History?"Jennie said checking the timetable.
"Where's Jisoo?"Lisa asked.

Jisoo had wandered away to somewhere else in the college.
Suddenly,She bumped into someone.She was about to fall but that someone grabbed her waist with gentle and warm hands.
Jisoo had closed her eyes because she got scared of suddenly falling down,3 seconds later it struck to her that she hasn't fallen yet,She opened her eyes and found her eyes locked with a pair of charming eyes.A handsome boy was holding her.

Jisoo couldn't stop staring at him.
"Yah!Jisoo Unnie!What the heck are you doing?"Jennie screamed as she rushed over to Jisoo.
The boy picked up Jisoo and smiled at her.
"I am sorry,My unnie is a bit wrong in the head"Lisa said dramatically.
"Hey!"Jisoo said punching Lisa.
The boy laughed.
"It's Ok,I am Kim Taehyung by the way, You can also call me V."He said offering his hand.
Jisoo took it and said "Nice to meet you Taetae". Jisoo suddenly realised what she said and ran away.
Lisa started giggling.
"Hey,Are these girls new?"Another boy said coming.
"Yes,We are"Rosie replied.
"I am Jimin",He said.
"If your new,We can help you adjust", Another boy said whose name was Jin.
Soon,They met the other boys.
They had all became friends and introduced each other.As it was a free period,They even knew a few basic things of each other like Birthday,Fav colour,Hobbies and Fav food.
They all attended classes together as well.

Tiffin Break

"So what would you all like to eat?"J-hope asked.
"Well,We are actually PRINCESSES from another world!!"Rosie screamed before she could control herself.
The others stared at her angrily.
"What??"Suga asked.
"Well,We will tell you everything,Stop questioning now we are hungry We wanna try some of your type of food."Jennie said.
They ordered burgers,fries and milkshake.
"Ok,So this is wonderful!!"Chae said stuffing her face with 8 fries as at once.
"I love it as well"Lisa said taking a big bite out of her burger.
"The shake is so good"Jennie said sipping her drink.
"Agreed,This is so good"Jisoo said also taking a normal sized bite out of her burger.

While eating,The girls explained everything to them.
"I still don't believe you"Suga said.
"We will show you magic sometime to make you believe."Jisoo replied.
The bell rang.
They went to their lockers to fetch their stuff.
Just then a girl walked in.

(A/N-So yeah,Right now I ain't that famous but yeah I would like recommendations from the ones who read this book.I don't expect to gain a lot of followers at once,I also have 2-3 books more to write,I haven't published them,They are in draft,They will come out soon after i have finished the introductions and 2 chapters each book.Thank You.
So,Back to this book,The questions are -
1.Can the princesses trust these boys?
2.Who's this new girl?
3.Will they succeed in finding the gem?
Keep reading to find out!)