A New Enemy

The bell rang.
They went to their lockers to fetch their stuff.
Just then a girl walked in.

"Boy, Why didn't you complete my homework

"Boy, Why didn't you complete my homework."She said pinning Taehyung against the locker.
"I-I was busy doing your friends homework."Taehyung replied.
"But Better do your work fast or else you won't get your this week's salary"She replied.
"I am s-sorry"Taehyung said.
"Sorry won't do"The girl said as she came closer to Taehyung placing her hands on his chest and unbuttoning his shirt.
"Excuse Me,You have no right to treat him like that."Jisoo boldly said.
"And who are you to question me? Don't you know who I am?Are you New?"The girl said.
"Well,I know you are Spolied Brat who looks like a pig."Jisoo replied.
"How dare you!"The girl furiously said.
She snatched a glass of coffee from a passerby and she tried to threw it on jisoo.
But Jisoo stared at the coffee glass and the coffee spilled on The girl before it could spill on Jisoo's dress.
The girl glared at Jisoo and ram away shouting "You will regret this!"
"She is Somi,She is troubling us for a long time to do her homework"Jimin explained.
"She won't trouble you more."Jisoo replied.
"Thanks"Taehyung said.
"Your welcome"said Jisoo while smiling.

After College

"I just realised we told those boys our secret.How can we be so stupid?"Jennie said furiously.
"I think they are good guys."Chae said.
"Oh Is that because you fancy Jimin oppa."Lisa said smirking.

"Shut it Lisa!"Jisoo said angrily

"I am so tired,I am gonna go take a nap."Chae said yawning.

TIME SKIP 6PM

"So,Where shall we start finding the gem?"Jennie asked.
"There are so many places,It would be nearly impossible!!"
Chae said.
"Well,Maybe we can the jewellery shops first maybe the gem is attached to a necklace or something."Jisoo replied.
"Well, There's a mall 15 mins away."The guard disguised as their mother replied.
"Thanks,We are gonna go check there."Lisa said.

They went to that mall.
"I think We should separate because than it will take less time and cover more area."Chae suggested.
"Ok,Chae and Jennie you both search all the jewellery shops in this mall.Me and Lisa are gonna head somewhere else."Jisoo said.

Jennie roamed about and saw a  Shop named Chanel.
"I don't know,This gives me good vibes."Jennie said entering the shop.

There were so many beautiful clothes and makeup.
They were jewellery as well.
Jennie rushed over to the clothes section forgetting about her task.

15 Mins Later,Jennie had already picked 4 dresses she liked.
She went to try them on and finalled 2 dresses.

"OMG,I almost forgot about the jewellery!"Jennie gasped and ran to the jewellery section.

She started searching each necklace to find any gem matching the precious gem that would save their Kingdom.

The Other Mall

Jisoo was checking the necklaces when something caught her eye.

Somi was there picking some clothes for herself.
Jisoo watched her carefully.
Somi started shouting on one of the staff when the dress she liked wasn't available in her size.
"A slut"Jisoo muttered.

When Somi went to the changing room to try an expensive Celine Jumpsuit, Jisoo locked her from outside and used her powers to make the changing room invisible for everyone except herself.

"That should teach her."Jisoo said smirking.

(A/N- Will they succeed in finding the gem?
Will Somi escape?
Keep reading to find out!)