𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"Oh shit," Bellatrix said knowing exactly where this is going. 

"You didn't have to do that!" Luther screamed coming to his brother's rescue.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I did," Ben replied with a harsh glare.

"Uh no, no you did not," Bellatrix told Ben like he was a dumb child. 

"You're wrong Bellatrix. He did." Alphonso agreed but Bellatrix just stared at him for a few seconds, rolling her eyes before she just sighed, not bothered to deal with him right this second.

"Get back!" Marcus yelled at Luther who was slowly creeping towards the sparrows. When Luther kept arguing Marcus had no choice but to push him away which then became a full-blown fight.

"Great." Bellatrix groaned when Marcus kicked Luther and he went flying back, over the table, and straight into Klaus who just got his composure back. Well not anymore. They both went flying into the sofa which made it flip over as a mess went everywhere.

"Bad touch, Luther! Bad touch!" Klaus wheezed out from the extra weight that Luther had as he lay on top of Klaus.

"Sorry!" The said guy apologized as he tried to quickly get off him, Bellatrix looked up amused to her father who stood behind the two in shock at what is happening before Reginald just simply walked out, although not before making eye contact with a very entertained Bellatrix. 

It was true, she was always his favorite. She was the only one who didn't treat him like a burden or in the way of everything, she checked on him most days and hung out with him others so he wouldn't get too lonely. She always was the most understanding and kind of the children. At least most of the time.

The Umbrellas started running away as the Sparrows went after them, Jayme quickly pulled Bellatrix to the side. The Nightmare also noticed Five trying to fight Ben.

"Five?" Jayme asked with a smirk in her eyes. She hoped they could team up and fight the boy together.

"Five." Bellatrix giggled with an evil glint in her eyes. Jayme and Bellatrix made a great team when they were on their more mischievous and cheeky side.

Bellatrix quickly saw Five space jump a couple of meters away from Ben as Jayme and Bella watched, waiting for their turn. "You're alive. That's... great. Or possibly horrible. I'm not really sure yet." Five told Ben as he moved his hair out of his eyes, for some reason the girl felt her cheeks getting hot as Jayme chuckled at her. 

"You're kinky for hair? Or do just have a crush on lover boy." Jayme asked her eyes twinkling.

"Ugh, as if." Bellatrix rolled her eyes.

"Is that some weird smack talk?" Ben asked the boy named after a number, confused by this whole weird family.

"It's more of an existential problem, really, Ben." Five replied cockily before adding something, "Hey where's Bellatrix?"

"You better not lay a hand on her! If you do, I'll kill you." Ben threatened before he unleashed one of his tentacles but before he knew it Five was gone.

"Fast boy, isn't he?" Jayme smirked as Bellatrix looked at her in shock.

"Fuck off Jay."

"You know, even though you're a total asshat now..." Five said from the balcony on the higher level as Ben tried to grab but before he knew it the boy was behind him delivering a punch to the asshole's face. "It's nice to see you again, really."