𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

TO SAY THAT THE 3 PEOPLE IN THE TRAILER WERE CONFUSED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

It wasn't every day when you see someone almost die than say they were to be a queen, it was certainly a first for them. The woman was still trying t call the police as Pogo and Five tried to get answers from Bellatrix, not they were getting any sounds from the girl other than her sipping the glass of water, much like a tired child.

"I am so confused right now." Five breathed out, usually, he had the answers to most or somehow figures them out in a short period of time, but right at this current moment, it was like he couldn't. Pogo sent him a look as he continued wiping the blood of the girl who finally looked at the one she is destined with.

"Me too." Bellatrix acknowledged as she sighed putting her glass down, "We have more things to deal with right now, the w-" she got cut off by intense whispering as all looked to the other side if the trailer just to see the woman madly whisper-shouting in her phone for the police and ambulance.

"I don't know what happened! Send help! She's a demon!... No, I do not want a priest she is Bellatrix fucking Hargreeves!... No, I don't know why she is here... Fuck you!.. No, no, no, you get your ass here right now... Escape?.. Oh shit." The lady finally took notice of the three pairs of eyes who looked at her incredulously. 

"It seems it is time for me to go. Bye." Bellatrix stated before hugging pogo and walking out, five quickly running out behind her.

"So you gonna be the queen of Scotland or something?"