𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

It was now time for the wedding, and Bellatrix couldn't be anymore displeased, yet she showed a sweet smile as she looked around the ballroom, standing next to an exasperated Lila who was just trying to be nice to the moody Allison

"Wow." Lila gasped when she finally to notice of the decorated ball room, "It looks beautiful, doesn't it Trixy?" 

Bellatrix chuckled at the woman's wide eyed look as she took in the scene before her, "Who possibly decorated this, because as far as I am concerned everyones dead, and we were all bust doing something else." Bellatrix asked,

"Maybe it was the man at the front desk, I don't think he's dead yet?" Lila wondered as Bellatrix agreed.

Since they had wear "Fancy", Bellatrix was dressed in one of her outfits that was tad more classier than the others, it was a black leather dress that stoped a few centimetres above the knee. It was simple but pretty, although the shoes were what stood out the most, the were alike combat boots, it was-somewhat matching the dress -black leather with violet metal clasps that went all the way to where the boot stopped, which was just above the knee. The look was finished with natural make up,- as always -and the necklace that was very special to her, it had a raven, a violet crystal, and a little devil to it. 

When she was 12 ben snuck out and bought with the money he stole from Reginald, he was a billionaire, he wouldn't notice.

"Ah! Bellatrix, don't you look stunning." Ben told her as he came up behind her, patting her head for some reason which made her groan and quickly tried to smooth it down.

"Thank you Benny... You look" she told him before thinking of a compliment, "as dashing as always."

Five couldn't stop looking at Bellatrix, it was as if she casted a spell on him, yet she didn't. He couldn't deny she looked beautiful, but Klaus just kept on speaking random nonsense in his ear and couldn't find a moment to get away.