𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Parlous" (dire, terrible, dangerous)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bellatrix was lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling in utter and overwhelming stress

Bellatrix was lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling in utter and overwhelming stress. Her mind was all over the place, with what if's and just many bad thoughts in general. She was trying to save her energy so she could use her powers for tonight and that resulted in doing literally nothing. She was finally pulled out of her thoughts when a knock was sounded at her door as she tiredly opened it with her mind, that took hardly any energy, if not none at all.

She groaned when she saw who was on the other side and twisted her body so she was facing away from the door and towards the wall.

"What do you want?.." Bella groaned out, she didn't want to deal with them, they were a big pain in her ass.

"To talk," Allison stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, next she tried to walk straight into her room but gasped as she fell backward, nothing was there but it felt like there was a concrete wall blocking her from getting inside of Bellatrix's room. "What the hell!?"

Bella rolled her eyes at the woman, she thought Fei was the most melodramatic, she was beginning to believe she was wrong. "Don't try and walk into my room without my permission." the younger said in a deadly tone as she sat up and glared at the woman before she hopped off the bed. The girl ran a hand through her messy hair and lent on the wall directly in front on 'Miss I get what I want, when I want.'

Allison scoffed and stood up before demanding she be let in as the girl looked at her blankly, "No."

"Huh?"

"Whatever you have to say you can say it right out there, I don't see the need, or in actual fact want, to let you in my room. Okay?" Bellatrix sighed before smiling at the look of defeat on the others face.