𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

Five and Bellatrix sat at the tattoo parlour as Pogo looked at them blankly as he smoked a cigar.

"Bellatrix!" He exclaimed as a smile graced his face, "I've missed you my girl." The said girl smiled at him before he directed his gaze onto five, clearly judging the boy. "Why are you with trix? I don't tattoo children."

"Swell, I'm not here for the ink. I'm bellatrix's boyfriend." He told pogo as Bellatrix slowly turned her head to him, her face showing emotions such as shock and amusement. "We are here because you and us have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves."

Pogo sighed and looked to the ground before making eye contact with Bella, "of course she knows him, and whatever he wants, I'm not interested." He stated as Bellatrix narrowed her eyes at five,

"What the fuck are you doing?" She hissed lowly at the boy, "I can get any information I want from him."

Pogo chuckled in amusement as he what he'd, what was to him a lover's quarrel, it also seemed to him that the girl didn't know why five was asking about Hargreeves. "She's right." Pogo stated, "He loves Bella, she's the only person I've ever saw that Reginald genuinely loves."

"Who doesn't love her." Five said as he looked at the somewhat looking embarrassed girl adoringly.

"Five, shut the fuck up."

Five got back into professional mode and looked at the ex member of the Hargreeves family. "I don't think you understand. I'm one of his children." By now pogo has went back to his work but what five said next made him shocked, "From another timeline."

Bellatrix noticed some men walking towards the, as she made a face at five, gesturing for him to be more quick with this as she wasn't bothered getting into a fight. "Another timeline?" Pogo stood up and asked, rather intrigued, but hesitant before he brushed off his thoughts and chuckled.

Five had finally took notice of the me approaching them and became more insistent on talking to the monkey, "As crazy as it sounds, you and I have met before." He stated "Back in 1963, when you were a diaper wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure."

Bellatrix couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped her mouth as she put a hand over her mouth as she mumbled out an apology to the two. Five just smiled at her before continuing, he moved the collar of his suit down to show a scar he had. "I don't know if you remember, but I have a scar to prove it."

Pogo stepped forward, more invested. "If what your saying is true, I'd be talking to a man well in his sixties."

"He can time travel." She shrugged, "he has a cute weeny briefcase along with it." Bellatrix snorted as Pogo held in a laugh imaging that, "i can also time travel without that. I'm like Bella, powered person." Five quickly said,

Pogo looked at bellatrix and brought her into a hug as she embraced the chimp happily, "It was good to see you Bellatrix, feel free to visit me again." He told her before looking at five, he looked aback at the girl though it was clear his words were directed at the boy, "Now, if you'll excuse me, Ik r had a very long day."

Bellatrix nodded, respecting his wishes the not talk anymore as she smiled and waved, telling him that she will take him up on his offer and that it was good to see him.

"Pogo you need to listen to me." Five stated as he followed after him, Bella huffed but nonetheless too followed. A man quickly stopped their path and to say he smelt bad would be an understatement and Bella had to stop herself from gagging.

"Time to go home to mummy, lil kids." He stated as Belatrix stepped into view and saw him start to stutter under the girls burning stare, he felt a pain in his head, almost like a headache although it burnt and was hard to think straight.