Danganronpa S Events

SIX MONTHS LATER I FINALLY GOT UP OFF MY ASS AND DID IT EHE
I'm ignoring the prologue and ending of the game cuz fuck no am I writing all that out I tortured myself enough with the main story byeeee
this is a long one so buckle up besties oml 

SIX MONTHS LATER I FINALLY GOT UP OFF MY ASS AND DID IT EHEI'm ignoring the prologue and ending of the game cuz fuck no am I writing all that out I tortured myself enough with the main story byeeeethis is a long one so buckle up besties oml 

swimmer sprite absolute slay fr
there are like no buff women in dr that I could've used for reference only sakura and uh yeah I couldn't use her f so had to improvise whoops

anyyyywwaaayyyy these were so fun omg it was a bit of a challenge to write some of the characters but yasss ichika interactions with other characters <3

Episode 3: Monodam's Hope
(This is a bonus episode (I think) in DRS that unlocks after 30 hope fragments lol and it involves the whole v3 cast so I had to write my kids all together again <3)

Monosuke roughly tossed back Chiaki's gaming device. "Here ya go, fixed the screen." He huffed. "I'm surprised you still play with that black and white hunk o' junk."

Chiaki nodded. "Thanks. And it's definitely a little old school but... some people prefer it that way."

"You asked Monosuke to fix something, Nanami? Instead of... me?" Souda cried.

Kokichi laughed at the boy. "And he did a darn good job of it. How's it feel to have your purpose in life fly out the window!?"

"Nanami! I could've modified it with a full-colour display!" Souda barked, ignoring Kokichi.

"Nana-chan just said she preferred the old school way of gaming." Ichika rolled her eyes and smirked. "She's in your class too, I would've thought you'd known this, you stupid chicken nugget."

"Don't call me a chicken nugget!" Souda barked at the small, grinning girl.

Chiaki shook her head. "No, it's fine. Like Chika-chan said, I prefer Monochrome style. It has plenty of its own charms. I didn't ask you to fix it because you were playing with the kids and looked busy..." She tilted her head. "So I figured Monosuke might be able to fix it with the power of the wand."

Monosuke nodded. "The wand is great for makin' new stuff, but it ain't so great for delicate repairs. Besides, it's faster for me to handle a simple task like this with my own two paws."

Makoto hummed. "Huh, I didn't think you were good at that."

"Eh, it ain't a big deal. I'm a machine, so I get machines, y'know?"

"Don't let Kiiboy hear you say that! Those words could short circuit any incompetent robot!" Kokichi called out with a wide grin.

Shuichi hummed. "But with a skill like that, you could turn this into a repair shop and..."