||33|| Evil Stalker Cloud

"Uh...my name is Cheryl," Victoria lies, her confused expression incredibly convincing.
"Who the fuck is Victory?"

"You are a horrible liar."

"Gorl, I ain't lyin'. My name is Cheryl Brown, and I'm just some chick whose dad is like, friends with Steve Rogers. Like, babe, I'm pretty sure breaking and entering is illegal."

"If your name is Cheryl, why did you respond to Victoria on the phone?"

"Babes, 'cuz that's my middle name. Cheryl Victoria Brown. Like, bitch, the only people who called me Victoria were like, my exes, and I did not like them. Are you my ex?"

"What, no-"

"Then why the fok are you in my house? Like, get the fok out, bitch. You don't fokin' live here."

The smoke man slowly exits through the vent, entirely confused by all existence.
And as soon as he did, Vic runs into the elevator.

. . .

"Woah, what's the matter?" Bucky asks as the small girl barrels into him.

"There was a fucking smoke cloud and it was gonna kill me," she says quickly, panting like a dog.

"...a smoke cloud was gonna kill you?"

"Yeah!! You know how someone was calling me? Yeah, it was a cloud, apparently. He said he would chase me around with a knife, then kill me..slowly and painfully."

"A cloud."

"YES A CLOUD, DAMN IT. He called me Victory. Which might've been like, cuz he heard my name wrong or something. But, Bucket, I've got a cloud stalker."

"You didn't get into my meds, did you?" Bucky asks, kneeling down in front of Vic to properly check her pupil dilation.

"What? No!" She shouts, getting frustrated. "A cloud of smoke seriously came out of the vent and said; 'I've been looking for you, Victory', and I was all like; 'bish my name is Cheryl', so he got all confused and left!!"

"Your name isn't Cheryl, you okay, kid?" Bucky was getting worried.

"I KNOW MY FUCKING NAME ISN'T FUCKING CHERYL, BUCKET. I HAD TO LIE TO THE DAMN STALKER CLOUD SO HE DIDN'T FUCKING STAB ME."

"Okay, okay, calm down," the man says softly, standing back up.
"Uh, come with me."

Victoria angrily follows behind Bucky as he takes her down the hall, the girl stopping as she recognizes the area.
"Are you...taking me to Bruce's lab?"

"Vic, you aren't making any sense, and I just want to make sure you're okay-"

"You think I'm crazy.." she says quietly, her hands stiff at her sides.
"That's why you asked if I had some of your meds, 'cuz you think I'm high."

"No, no- I don't think you're crazy, kid. I'm worried about you-"

"If you were worried about me, you'd be trying to learn more about the stalker cloud," the girl backs up slowly, biting the inside of her cheek as she held back tears.
"But you don't believe me."

"Kid-"

Bucky groans as Victoria runs back down the hall, heading to who knows where.