||37|| Granddaughter of Literal Satan

"THE HEIRESS HAS RETURNED!!" Goose shouts triumphantly, which soon spreads to each of the other residents.
The woman kneels in front of Vic, bowing her head with a grin.
"Your father will be pleased to see you, your highness."

. . .

Sam sprints to his room, immediately grabbing his suit from the closet and pulling it on, leaping out the window to search for Victoria.

. . .

Vicky trails after the winged woman, intrigued by the whole situation, but on guard nonetheless.

That's when she's thankful her phone is on silent, as a loud ding instead of a soft vibration might've gotten her phone confiscated.

Chicken
Where the fuck are you, kid?

Stick
No time to talk.
I'm busy.

Chicken
Since when do you pass up the chance to text?
You're never busy
What's going on?

Stick
I cannot talk right now Sam
I am busy >:(

Chicken
Going back to my real name?
You better tell me where you are right now, young lady

[Stick has changed Chicken to Shut the fuck up]

Shut the fuck up
Really?
I'm gonna have Pepper track your phone

Stick
Don't you dare
I am dealing with family stuff, okay?
Like, bio family stuff

It's just difficult to talk abt
I'll be back at the tower before you know it

[Stick has changed Shut the fuck up to Chicken]

Stick
Sorry

Chicken
It's ok kid
Just stay safe, m'kay?

Stick
Yup

"Who are you texting, hm?" Goose hums, looking back at the girl.
"Better not give away our location."

"I'm keeping your precious shit-hole hidden, don't worry," Vic rolls her eyes, pocketing her phone and returning to the awkwardly quiet travel down the hallway of never-ending boredom.

That is, until they come up to an equally boring brown door, which Goose knocks on firmly.
"She's here, your majesty!"

The door swings open fiercely, a large bedroom adorned with golden curtains and marble floors, a king-sized canopy bed somehow not filling up even half of the space.
It even had a balcony somehow, with a garden outside. It was as if they traveled to another realm.

"You have finally been returned, my daughter," the smoke figure on the balcony states in a wispy voice.
"Rightful heir to both Asgard and your birthright realm, of course."

"And what might this..birthright realm be, smoky?" Vic asks, stepping further into the massive room that could've easily belonged to a castle.

"Muspelheim. The same home to the might Surtr, your grandfather."

Surtr. Also known as, the massive fire giant that had been know to want to destroy the entirety of the nine realms?

Her grandfather???

The cloud continues.

"..and my father. Killed at the hands of Thor, and brought upon my fiance by Loki. I was made widower, orphan and king in one night by those insidious sons of Odin. Those brutes killed your mother, and you mingle with them as companions.

They killed your grandfather with zero remorse, even willing to destroy their people for ability to banish me of all I own. The god of mischief lives hand and hand with the woman who stole you from your home, from your birthright and from your destiny, to rid me of my privileges.
Unfortunately for them, they have failed. Failed to keep their realm from falling. Failed to keep me in their possession. Failed to protect the realm that they now reside.

Failed to protect all realms from your grasp."

"My grasp?" Victoria questions, having been taken aback by his statement.
"What am I gonna do, make them smoke me till their lungs shrivel up like raisins? I'm not a cigarette, son of campfire."

"You've become to accustomed to these Midgardian's laws. You share their look, and their speech. It will take time before you reach the potential to take what is ours."

"What is mine, is a beautiful bowl of fruit loops. So, if you don't have fruit loops on Mustardhill or whatever you call it, im gonna go ahead and pass-"

"QUIET."

Victoria manages to refrain from leaping 40 feet in the air.

"Your childish games will stop nothing. They are only an obstacle."

Evil cloud floats over to Vic, a wispy hand reaching out towards her.
"An obstacle I can easily remove."

. . .

Sam sits impatiently on the couch, waiting for the results from Pepper, when she finally texts him back.

Salt
I found her
She's at some place called Fern incorporated
In downtown New Jersey

Why the hell is she there??

Chicken
The kid said something about family stuff
I don't give a shit though coz of the kid's episodes
I'm gonna head over there now and see if I can find her

. . .

Victoria's mind goes blank as this shadow reaches her, only able to feel her limbs moving on their own.

"You will get me what is mine, or you will suffer the consequences..."

A/N:

Okay, so...I have a podcast now!!! It's literally just this book, but with voice acting(horrible and all done by me or my sister lmao), sound effects, and the ability to listen while you like, cook or clean or something.

The link is in my bio

Larb u 3,000

- 𓅿