AC 3

"Jungkook, wait for us!" Jimin and Jin says as they followed Jungkook as he walked without being himself

"Jungkook, wait for us!" Jimin and Jin says as they followed Jungkook as he walked without being himself. They reached a nearby forest where four alphas are stood.

One of the alphas turned around, their eyes glowing.
"Mate" He says in his alpha voice. Jimin and Jin looked at each other as Jungkook walked to the said alpha.

"Mate" Jungkook says, also using his alpha voice. The three alphas looked at what's happening. They scratched their napes and watches as they snapped out of it.

Jungkook made eye contact with the guy in front of him and he backed away.
"My mate is a fucking alpha?!" They both said, glaring at each other.

"Woah, woah, calm down, okay? Yes, you two are mates but do not kill each other" Jimin says as the two growled at each other. Jungkook's mate turns to his wolf form, startling Jin and Jimin.

The guy is a black alpha. They gulped as they stared at their brother, Jungkook never turned to his wolf form, he said he didn't want to again when he first turned. He said he didn't like how he looked like. With brown fur and a white streak right on his forehead.

"Taehyung, calm the fuck down!" One of the alpha said and the said male turned back to his human form. Jungkook growls, backing away.
"Uhm... We're so sorry for that" The alpha with the red hair says as he bows at them.

"Yeah... They'll warm up to each other soon, may we know your names?" Jin asks and they all started introducing theirselves. The oldest being Yoongi, the second is Hoseok and the third being Namjoon.
"And this is Taehyung... Your brother's mate" Hoseok says, smiling.

"Uhm... I'm Jimin, he's Jin hyung, our oldest... And this is Jungkook, our youngest and your youngest brother's mate"

 And this is Jungkook, our youngest and your youngest brother's mate"